[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hourly reminder that- 1. Midichlorians are NOT the force itself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Luke-promopicture.jpg (31KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
Luke-promopicture.jpg
31KB, 400x550px
Hourly reminder that-

1. Midichlorians are NOT the force itself
2. the force has been biological since the OT (my father has it i have it my sister has it).

Any questions?
>>
>>80296315
>Any questions?

Breh, can yo suck my dick?
>>
>>80296315
But they *are* the Force, and being biologically capable of passing it down doesn't deter from that fact at all.

Also this leads to the "Well why don't you just steal midichlorians from other force users and inject yourself to become SUPER FORCE GOD?"

Darth Plagueis actually did extensive research and testing on this to see if it would work or not.

>Research had long ago established that blood transfusions from Force-sensitive individuals did not confer Force powers to recipients, though blood with a high midi-chlorian count could grant temporary strength and resiliency. Experiments in absolute transfusion had gone horribly awry for recipients, suggesting to some that the Force exacted a toll on those who attempted to tamper with it. An individual's midi-chlorians seemed to know to whom they belonged and become unresponsive outside their dedicated vessel.

>in b4 NOT CANON EU FUCK OFF REEE
>>
>>80296315
hourly reminder that only IV V and parts of VI are canon, the rest is bad fanfiction
>>
>>80296399
Source?
>>
>>80296444
>Source?
search your feelings, you know it to be true
>>
>>80296530
nah
Lucas had a lava duel in his head since 76.
>>
>>80296399
Your headcanon can be anything you like, Timmy. You just need to believe ;)
>>
>>80296399
bi-minute reminder that not a single star wars media is canon
>>
>>80296399

i'm ok with this.

arguing whether TFA and Rogue One are canon is pointless because THEY ARE NOT STAR WARS.
>>
>>80296315
how come him and leia had a daughter and she looked like daisy? like she doesnt even looked remotely human
>>
>>80297340

male-to-female transitions changes your appearance
>>
Nobody cares about this manchild garbage. Get a fucking life and/or go back to r/starwars
>>
>>80297428
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>80296315

so if I mix a glass of water (which is bioological) with midichlorians then drink it, I become a Force carrier?
>>
>>80296315

go to bed George, you're too old for this shit.
>>
>>80297599
What is inorganic
>>
>>80296315

Doesn't mean he knows the science behind it.
The force is the soul of the galaxy, it is beyond science.
>>
>>80298472
Exactly, and midichlorians didn't change that.
They tell us the will of the force. They themselves aren't the force.
>>
>tfw got a blood transfusion from Finn
>now have aids and the force
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.