[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, the first time I watched this I thought it was boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Blade Runner.jpg (173KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Blade Runner.jpg
173KB, 736x1104px
You know, the first time I watched this I thought it was boring shit.
But it clicked with me this time, and I think it's Scott's best film.

I hope the sequel is good.
>>
I've felt things you people wouldn't believe.
>>
>>80296068
Now watch it again and realize you were right the first time.
>>
>>80296672
die
>>
>>80296672
you have to go back
>>
File: Jubilee.jpg (84KB, 500x803px) Image search: [Google]
Jubilee.jpg
84KB, 500x803px
>>80296730
>>80296763
>Blade Runner fans
You are like babies to me.
>>
File: 1486612669815.jpg (28KB, 460x269px) Image search: [Google]
1486612669815.jpg
28KB, 460x269px
>>80297451
It's not a competition m8.
You can like multiple things.
>>
It's a good feeling to like a movie and have people available to talk about it
>>
>>80297543
Indeed.
>>
>>80297505
>liking multiple things
get out

>>80297543
I have literally never discussed Derek Jarman on /tv/ before.
>>
vdf
>>
>>80296068
I remember watching Indiana Jones and coming out of the theater gasping for air. Now Indiana Jones are considered slow and boring.

When seeing old masterpieces try to envision yourself in the 80s, Commodore and Atari were the computers, then Harrison Ford makes contact with Sean Young and Rutger Hauer is Villain.

Oh my god its like hearing "I gone Fishing With the Golden Age (Gyllene Tider)" for the first time :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AWv0VY3lv8

Old movies have plot, the action is justified and after you watched it you realize they are not hollow and can be discussed and loved for years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.