[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mitch: You're telling me that you're gonna fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 711282.jpg (44KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
711282.jpg
44KB, 284x405px
>Mitch: You're telling me that you're gonna fake some terrorist thing, just to scare some money out of Congress?
>Leland Perkins: Well, unfortunately, Mr. Hennessey, I have no idea how to fake killing 4,000 people - so we're just gonna have to do it for real. Blame it on the Muslims, naturally. Then I get my funding.

wtf

(This movie came out in 1996 btw)
>>
>>80294881
To be completely candid with you, OP, I don't remember a damn thing about The Long Kiss Goodnight except my fellow countryman Brian Cox showing a marvellous dry humour and Sam Jackson giving a terrifically judged performance at the end of the film when he was pretending to be on a chat show. Hope that helps.
>>
written by Sam Raimi
>>
>>80294881

>implying false flags haven't been happening throughout human history
>>
>>80294928
and a deer kicked some dude to death after they hit it with their car
>>
>>80294963
>alexander: the niggers wtf macedonia?

Good enough for me.
>>
>>80295006
How about that? Who says /tv/ has no educative value?
>>
gud mobie
>>
>>80294928
>Sam Jackson giving a terrifically judged performance at the end of the film when he was pretending to be on a chat show.

I'm always Frank and Ernest with women.
>>
>>80294881

>watch metropolis
>has a robot
>2017
>there are robots

wtf how did (((((they))))) know?
>>
>>80295037

>I'm always Frank and Ernest with women.

Every time I use an alias I use either Frank or Ernest exactly because of this movie.
>>
One of the best popcorn flicks ever made.
And honestly best movie came out of a finnish director.
>>
>that torture scene
>>
>>80295084
Renny's best movie along side with Die Hard 2 and this was written by Shane Black... which was nice.
>>
>>80295905
Renny is pure kino.
If only 9/11 didn't happen. Jackie Chan and him would have revolutionized Hollywood.
>>
File: The Last Kiss Good Night (2).jpg (99KB, 1216x544px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Kiss Good Night (2).jpg
99KB, 1216x544px
Uh, in New York I'm Frank, and Chicago I'm Ernest.
>>
>>80295950
>>80295905
Renny Harlin is objectively a shitty director who made a couple of derivative fun flicks. He's just a poor rip off of McTiernan. TLKGN is good because of Black, but it could have been much better with another director.
>>
>>80296088
Yeah, I totally agree with that
>>
I remember enjoying that movie. It's been years tho, I think the last time I saw it was in the VHS era.
>>
>>80294881
Holy shit that was Genna Davis?

I never fucking knew. I watched this movie in theaters with my mother as a boy. I was 8.
>>
File: aviary-photo_130244313278614608.png (124KB, 336x357px) Image search: [Google]
aviary-photo_130244313278614608.png
124KB, 336x357px
>>
I watched Police Squad recently and looked up Alan North. I hadn't realised he was in the movie when I first saw it.
>>
>>80294881
deeply flawed movie, but getting better and better as time goes on
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.