[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty" >the redditor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: rick-and-morty-pic-3[1].jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-pic-3[1].jpg
59KB, 960x540px
*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies
>>
every motherfucking day godamn it
is a good series and nothing you do can change that tv
>>
You are one pathetic triggered faggot op
>>
Ohlookthisthreadagain.jpg
We get it. You're a fan of your particular sky spook. That doesn't mean everyone else is.
You people have had thousands, and thousands of years to prove your case. You lost. Cry some more.
>>
Sorry if you can't handle hot globs of truth OP lmao
>>
File: tip.jpg (9KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
9KB, 231x244px
>>80292255
wtf I'm a #DawkinsMissile now
>>
>>80291876
>>80292255
Fucking idiots OP is clearly trying to false flag as a hater..... SAGE! HAHAHAHA YEAH BITCH YA JUST GOT SAGED DEAL WITH IT!
>>
>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>Funny cat pictures Rick!
>Wow here's an upboat Morty!
>Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am euphoric Morty!
>You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios Morty!
>>
reeeeeeddiiiit

1st season is pretty good
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>80291613
>HE'S NOT A CHRISTIAAAN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
>>
*BUURRRRP* "Jesus is the one true God"
>the /pol/ack knods his head in approval
"SJWs are retarded Morty, all *URP* leftists are fucking idiots"
>the /pol/ack bangs a fat hand on his desk in solidarity, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his rug
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, whites are becoming a minority"
>the /pol/ack can hardly contain his tears, his hands begin shaking with autistic rage
"WUBALABADUBDUB, CuckNN IS FAKE NEWS LETS SAVE THE WHITE RACE "
>The /pol/ack starts uncontrollable crying, gasping for gulps of Mt. Dew between sobs
"mmmm Jews did 9/11"
>the /pok/acks heart explodes from a CIA shill's heart attack gun and he dies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.