[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollywood insider here. Harry Potter sequels have been confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1465628452474.png (289KB, 750x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465628452474.png
289KB, 750x300px
Hollywood insider here. Harry Potter sequels have been confirmed to be coming to theaters in 2020. No Cursed Child.
>>
File: DISGUSTING.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTING.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>80285988
>more harry potter movies
>>
Will they be even, dare I say, duller?
>>
File: 3164086913_e0fc462019.jpg (49KB, 172x220px) Image search: [Google]
3164086913_e0fc462019.jpg
49KB, 172x220px
>>80285988
>>
Forgot to mention, the studio is courting Cuarón for at least one film.
>>
File: alolan costanza.png (288KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
alolan costanza.png
288KB, 394x370px
>>80285988

>5 movie prequel series
>releasing a sequel series in the middle of the prequel series

Imagine if Force Awakens came out between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.
>>
File: 14872036058981.jpg (3MB, 1685x2860px) Image search: [Google]
14872036058981.jpg
3MB, 1685x2860px
just another example of how Harry Potter is easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
>>
>>80285988
Dullanon can we get possibly get a HOWEVER variation on the usual paragraph?
>>
>>80286229
Yea imagine if Star Wars tried to make other star wars films besides episode vii viii and ix..haha think of the money
>>
>>80286225

implying cuaron would go back to harry potter at this point in his career.

as if this wasn't bullshit enough before.
>>
>Emma Watson redditor from /b/
>Hollywood insider

That's adorable! Is this one of your many personalitie
>>
>>80285988
EXPECTO DULLESTFRANCHISO
>>
>>80286260

pretty weak this time
>>
File: 1476376399640.png (77KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1476376399640.png
77KB, 268x284px
>star wars movies every year
>harry potter movies every year
>10 capeshits a year
>everything is part of a larger expanded universe
>normies eat this garbage up

when will hollywood cannibalize it's bloated half dead corpse already?
>>
>>80286229

it's a 3 movie prequel series but yeah obviously OP is full of shit
>>
>>80286361
kek
>>
>>80286392
>normies eat this garbage up

I think they're going to get tired of it really fast

I don't know anyone who goes to see movies anymore unless they're actual marvel/star wars nerds
>>
>>80286392

the capeshit bubble will burst eventually. hollywood won't be able to help itself until it just produces more and more and more and finally even normies will get tired of seeing that cliched garbage every 2 weeks.
>>
>>80286330
He expressed interest in wanting to direct Deathly Hallows but we turned him down. He loved making Azkaban. He only needs a month or two of preproduction, great guy. This date isn't fixed could be 2020 2021 2022 whenever they schedule it out.
>>
>>80286260
What did the Stephen King part mean? That he's not a great writer?
>>
>>80286392
It already is which is why op is role playing
>>
>>80286260
Why are there so many fucking spelling errors?

Is this some next level pasta?
>>
>>80286485

he isn't a good writer though. he's a great storyteller and an average writer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.