[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me last Friday >the office that I work for is having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1486839386370.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486839386370.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>be me last Friday
>the office that I work for is having a movie night
>boss wants me to come because I never go to company events
>the way he said it was more of a command than a request
>don't like most of my coworkers
>always a large group of women gossiping during lunch
>the other guys in my office are pretty ok, just not the type of people I hang out with
>decide to go anyway
>arrive to movie night, not a single guy there
>7 women from my office
>tmw I don't even know their names
>once everyone has settled down they start to play Titanic
>surprisingly, I have never watched it
>all of them squeal in anticipation
>movie plays, all of them start overreacting to the smallest things
>eventually we get to the later half
>ship sinks
>husband shoots at them
>Jack lets go of makeshift raft
>they all start tearing up
>I have dry eyes
>scene where Rose is old and dies in her sleep and in the "afterlife" is on the Titanic with all of the other dead people
>movie ends and they all start wiping their tears away
>they look at me horrified that I haven't gotten emotional
>start interrogating me on why I didn't cry
>"I didn't find it to be all that sad"
>they're now visibly upset at me
>"I guess you just don't understand it anon"
>next day at work the guy besides my cubicle tells me that the girls were egging on me during lunch
>what the fuck is their problem /tv?
>>
I've watched it many times and found it was a little sad but never cried. Women are pussies.
>>
>>80280212
*have
>>
>>80280268
Yes but they act like girls.
>>
File: 1472316977525.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1472316977525.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>80280097
>be me
>>
You should have fucked their pusy after they got all emotional.
>>
>>80280503
>tfw this pepe looks like you
ENOUGH
>>
>>80280654
this, not pretending to be inconsolably sad to get pussy was a bad move
Your boss knew you don't get laid often and set you up for an easy slide in and you autismo'd out of it
>>
>>80280097
Walk over to one of their (the women) cubicles, grab an item of paperwork from her desk (preferably something she just typed up/filled out/worked on in some form), shove it in your mouth, chew it, then spit it out at her as hard as you can and scream, and I mean like a manly scream, like the scream of a wild man trying to drive off some horrid beast from his territory.
Do this, and they will bother you no more.
>>
>>80280716
hello supemang
>>
File: _7_2.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
_7_2.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
This story sounds fake

If it isn't, then the problem isn't that you didn't cry, it's that the women didn't like you in the first place. It could have been that they didn't like you for you or they didn't like you for other behaviors, but you can't blame a man for not crying for a film.
>>
>>80280843
You should post somthing like this in every thread pls
>>
JUST
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.