[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh baby I hear the blues a-callin Frasier thread and scrambled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0306.png (444KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.png
444KB, 640x430px
Oh baby I hear the blues a-callin Frasier thread and scrambled eggs.

What's your favorite episode?
>>
File: eddy crane.jpg (82KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
eddy crane.jpg
82KB, 594x594px
This guy walks into YOUR apartment and sits on YOUR couch. What do you do?
>>
>>80276368
I didn't like that episode with Frasiers jewish girlfriend and her mother.
>>
I'm not entirely sure, but my favourite season is season 2.

inb4 another Roz vs Daphne debate
>>
>>80276429
Give him a good old scratch behind the ear, Eddie was great
>>
>>80276429
He did NOTHING wrong and Frasier was unjustly cruel to him.
>>
>>80277229
I liked eddie but some people don't like animals on the furniture.
>>
>>80277326
Eddie was well trained and hardly shed hair at all. It really shouldn't have been a problem. Anyway, Frasier strikes me as more of a 'cat guy'. I know quite a few people who like cats but dislike dogs.
>>
File: frasier SNES.jpg (59KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
frasier SNES.jpg
59KB, 600x424px
Still stuck on the Les Freres Heureux. I can't beat the headless Eel mini-boss.
>>
As a kid I thought Tossalidy was a word, and that he was saying tossalidy scrambled eggs. Weird huh?

I like the one where Fraiser and his dad find out they both like watching antique road show.
>>
>>80276368
HAM Radio or My Coffee With Niles

>>80276476
Season 4 is my favorite
>>
>>80276429
>>80277370

It's not just hair. Look at the pic above; his bare asshole is just rubbing against the sofa. Hell, if he was somewhat hairy, that'd be less of an issue.
>>
>>80276368
>What's your favorite episode?
Either of these:

The one where Daphne's old fiance came back and they all got trapped in a giant lie where Daphne was married to Niles, Frasier was married to Roz (who was Maris), and Martin was an astronaut, or the one where they acted out the horror story

Or the one where they put on the old horror story radio program
>>
>>80277370
It was frasiers home, if he didn't want the got on the couch, that's his right.
>>
>>80277452
You were a stupid kid.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
I like the there's a slight miscommunication that could easily be corrected, but instead Frasier goes along with it because he doesn't want to look like a fool but ends up looking like one anyway episode.

Oh wait, that's half of the episodes.
>>
>>80277478
Dogs typically don't have dirty assholes. In fact, if there were more hair, it'd be worse, because the poo particles would get caught in it.

>>80277544
That's fair enough, but it really isn't a big deal with a Jack Russel Terrier.
>>
Frasier - Gay, feminist, mealy-mouthed, pussywhipped manginas on parade.

In other words... a garbage show for garbage people.
>>
>>80277824
There's still a moist anus wiping itself along that suede sofa. The germaphobe in me would be disinfecting both the dog and sofa every time he got on it.

They often call it by some designer name. I know the mechanics for like 10 different faster-than-light drives in Sci-Fi shows, but I can never remember stuff like that.
>>
>>80277971
It's not moist. Dogs assholes are actually quite dry and they are typically less 'messy' than a dogs paws or mouth.
>>
>>80276429
Hire his son to co-star with Frankie Muniz in My Dog Skip
>>
>>80277840

Baiting is an art ... you're not quite there yet.
>>
>>80279431
>Fat, smelly, feminist cunt thinks her opinion matters.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.