[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.theguardian.com/film/2 017/mar/08/samuel-l-j

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 20

File: 1489136623420.png (104KB, 900x442px) Image search: [Google]
1489136623420.png
104KB, 900x442px
>https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/08/samuel-l-jackson-criticises-casting-of-black-british-actors-in-american-films

People of Color vs People of Colour

Who's right?
>>
>>80261052
I'm getting tired of watching brits try and fake American accents, but it never occurred to me it might be pissing off the black people too.
>>
>>80261052
Why are blacks cast in American films? They should only be in African movies.
>>
>>80261052
Boyega is based
>>
because black people from the UK are more civil
>>
>>80261052
but he does have time for blacks vs whites, right?
>>
>Why aren't America using American Blacks?
because theyre not very smart.
Samuel Jackson got a break with Jurassic Park and unfortunately became a meme after Pulp Fiction. Has lived off that meme for over 20 years
>>
This just confirms that black people would keep blaming others and getting into fights even if liberals used chemical weapon to kill all whites.
>>
>>80261052
Blacks literally cannot stop hating each other fucking kek
>>
Niggers are so incompatible with the civilised world.
>>
Blacks honestly can't even fathom an existence in which they aren't being portrayed as the victims.

>Too many white actors!
Ok, well we'll up the diversity in our shows and movies

>T-Too many actors from outside the USA! It's still not fair!

And note how this isn't a "UK vs American" thing, SLJ is specifically painting African Americans as the victims here, not just Americans, because it's gotta' come down to them being victimized again.

Blacks, especially American ones, could be at a 3:1 advantage in every single aspect of society, and still find a way to complain and look like the victims. It's like it empowers them or something, makes them feel more successful because they feel like they're "going against the odds/da white man"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>80261052
>>
Lets meme this conflict into existence
>>
>>80261052

Funny how fast they fall to infighting.
>>
>>80261164
This

Needs a catchy hashtag though

How's about #notmynigga
>>
>>80261068
Yeah they all hate one another. African blacks hate african blacks because they think they give them a bad name here in america. And african americans that play baseball hate the spanish speaking blacks from the Caribbean.

But only whites are racist though.
>>
>British actors are in higher demand than American ones
Not a racial issue at all but Ameriblacks still make it one
>>
Black on Black crime is far too common
>>
>>80261052

fake news

manufactured conflict

ignore ignore ignore
>>
>>80261119

That's not what he said, no.
>>
>>80261052
This thread: a stupid ass conflict not worth my time
>>
Samuel L Jackson has been playing himself his entire career. It probably never occurred to him that some actors know how to act.
>>
>>80261052
>Black
>Brits

Pick one.
>>
Why the fuck do they call american niggers still "african" americans?

They are born americans. Call them what they are Blacks /niggers.
>>
>>80261524
epic bro xD
>>
>>80261159

Is there a more retarded first-world-problem nation than the US? I moved to the US as a kid (from germany) and even as a 10-year old, I was able to tell that most americans were outright stupid.

Why do americans always have such a negative way of looking at things? I was a refugee myself and I NEVER had a problem with racists because I knew how to behave and talk to others

Why are blacks unwilling (they sure are capable) to stop victimising themselves and juat chabge their own lives for the better? A lot of white/mexican/asian people in america have problems too. A lot of white/mexican/asian people are poor as fuck and get treated like shit but they try to live their life without blaming every single person on this planet
>>
I agree with Sam Jackson desu.
You can see from their facial features that Boyega and the dude from Get Out aren't African Americans.
>>
>>80261598
>I was a refugee myself and I NEVER had a problem with racists

probably because you're not black or arab looking
>>
Brits run Hollywood
>>
>>80261598
Cause niggers ancestors were slaves so they feel they can use the race card for eternity even if they werent wronged by something that happened 300 years ago.
>>
>>80261641

I'm a slav with the most foreign name ever. Also, i come from a muslim country (non-muslim myself). That, by american standards should be enough to get treated like crap

It is just all in people's heads. You will be treated like shit if you think that you are shit. Hell, people don't even know how far a simple smile can get you in this world
>>
just a guess but black brits are more educated
feel free to prove me wrong though
>>
>>80261673
Nah there's just a lot of them here. Funnily enough, the entire world thinks that USA is the most attractive country in the world, with UK the ugliest. But this was based on Hollywood film and the people asked to do the survey think that British people are American.

Like that guy who said Stephen Hawking was American and he'd have died if he was British due to the NHS.
>>
>>80261052
Why are negroes so angry all the time?
>>
>>80261754
Blacks over here aren't told that everything that goes wrong in their life is down to da white man specifically targetting them. That's not to say we don't have those kind of niggers, because they have access to the internet and join the American bullshit on the subject.

I think it also helps that in the UK, if you're black and can kick a football (soccer ball) then you can get rich playing football (soccer). So there is more "I'm from the gutter of Croydon and now I'm a multimillionaire football!" So blacks have something to aim for if they're dumb as a post.
>>
Can someone explain to me out "People of Color" is acceptable but "Colored People" isn't? Is this proof that liberalism truly is a mental disorder?
>>
>>80261091
yep

Sam Jackson status = TOLD
>>
File: 8617206499_e88ed8a0ee_b.jpg (395KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8617206499_e88ed8a0ee_b.jpg
395KB, 1024x683px
>>80261806
how*
>>
Samulel Jackson should have a stroke already.
He brings exactly nothing to anything he works on. Everyone is bored to tears of his shitty gimmick acting already, it was only mildly amusing up to the 90's (Snake on Plane if you're memeing hard).
>>
I don't think it's absurd what Sammy j said, I think an actual African American would be able to bring something to a film with underlying racial tension more so than a britnigger.
>>
>>80261806
it doesn't make sense but neither does alot of things. Apparently Idriss Elba considered himself African American.
>>
>>80261820
Me in the middle
>>
>>80261730

That sure is retarded. It amazes me that no politician or actor is smart enough to call these people out on bullshit like that. Slaves were owned generations ago. These people are free and still think that an old (american) topic like that still holds up... further shows you how pathetic people are. Also, all people supporting that shit are downright retarded too. Catering to that stuff just makes it worse, lowers all bars, and generates even more self-victimisers. Thank god I don't live in the US
>>
Wow, niggers turning on niggers! How did we not see this coming?

So first it was people bitching about white washing, now it's "non american niggers taking american nigger roles"

What's fucking next? American niggers getting roles but not being from the right state/city/fucking street?
>>
>>80261317
#
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson-robocop.jpg (26KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson-robocop.jpg
26KB, 500x332px
>>80261841
He was fucking awful in Robocop
>>
>>80261878
>American niggers getting roles but not being from the right state/city/fucking street?
stop giving them ideas
>>
>>80261875
Blavks were also systematically oppressed for hundreds of years after slavery. Segregation ended in the late 1960s. It's affects are still being felt today.
>>
Didn't stop him taking a job in King's men
>>
>>80261123

>got a break with Jurassic Park

Kids today.....I tell ya.
>>
File: 1488890250545.png (13KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488890250545.png
13KB, 499x499px
>>80261912
Blacks are hypocritical? Jesus christ calling the newspapers.
>>
>>80261858

How about we just don't have any movies about racial tension so it can eventually be forgot about
>>
>>80261052
>Who's right?

Whoevers right we lose
>>
>>80261524
>Call them what they are
African decendants?
>>
>>80261938
Nah we need to dwell on it and focus heavily on it forever
>>
>>80261922
yeah because he got big breaks in Goodfellas or Do the Right Thing or Coming to America.
idiot.
>>
>>80261052
stop greentexting links you retard
>>
>>80261910

I am the german-anon from before

As i mentioned, i lived in the US, specifically in a ghetto. The 1960s are still more than 50 years of time for blacks to finally realise that they are not being oppressed anymore but oppressing themselves

The only REAL thing wrong with america is its politics that actually make sure that lazy people stay poor. If you are actually studying hard, you can get funding by the state and therefore get a proper job. Sure, it's easier not to but there are many education programmes helping students from poor families to finance their education

Of course people will stick to doing criminal shit because it's easier but don't blame anyone but yourself for your shitty life. 99% of black people in the US have never lived in a REAL warzone, yet they pretend as if they have it worse than everybody else on this planet
>>
>>80261052
he's fucking dead on the money. hollywood gets told to solve its representation problem regarding african americans, and because they don't want african americans they import some black brits instead. and because audiences are so fucking retarded nobody calls them out on it.

black brits shouldn't even have the chip on their shoulder regarding slavery. britain has done nothing but give to them over the years.
>>
>>80261124
This, "light skinned" people and Asians would become the new whites
>>
Why are American blacks worse than Blacks in the UK despite being more mixed?
>>
>>80262023
I lived in Detroit, I think you forget that America is not like Germany. There is Jack shit programs for education unless your GPA is 4.3 average.
>>
>>80261938
Because we will always have racial tension, especially in a world where leaders are running on it in their campaigns, and as always if there is money to be made on something it WILL be made.
>>
>>80261875
Don't forget, most whites on the east coast are 3rd-4th generation European immigrants. Their American lineage doesn't go back past the late 1800s and they came from dirt poor families, yet they are lumped into the same category as descendants of slave owners because their family didn't stay poor for an entire century.
>>
File: privilege.png (473KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
privilege.png
473KB, 800x489px
>>80261052

>it's another progressives start devouring themselves because their beliefs are incompatible with real life

I mean, you can only fight over who has the most privilege for so long.
>>
>>80262111
I can forget that my wife's son is black can I anon? CAN I !?
>>
File: Americans11.png (84KB, 902x390px) Image search: [Google]
Americans11.png
84KB, 902x390px
British blacks > Niggers
>>
>>80262136
>are

I meant come from
>>
>>80261871

He also considers himself an MMA fighter now somehow, and DJ. Running for Labor Party when.
>>
>>80262111

Racial tensions eventually dies out
>>
File: frogsdasdf.png (119KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
frogsdasdf.png
119KB, 350x350px
>>80262143
What the fuck, is that supposed to be the politicized version of "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>80262108

more reason to actually put some work into it. sure, germany offers more and more convenient ways of funding, yet you cannot lay on your ass and expect the government to do all your work for you

I am not saying you don't have a point because you do. but my other point still stands, why don't (american) people go and do something about it? why not get politically active? apparently every maniac over there can get media coverage so getting proper media coverage on "poor kids" not getting any state funding would be an actually smart way of using one's time
>>
>>80262217
Meh it's cyclical for the most part, hopefully if the pubs get the economy rolling and people start making money again and they fix healthcare at least a little bit people will start enjoying themselves more and stop caring about racial shit.
>>
>>80261052
I don't care if they're black, white yellow, green whatever

I'm fucking sick of british actors in american movies; used to be a time I would pay to watch a hollywood movie and get to see some real stars doing fine work now they're just expensive blackadder reruns. Hollywood is for american actors.
>>
>>80262136

>lineage
>decendants

who actually gives a shit about that? it is crazy to give arguments like "your decendants did x so I deserve y". further proof that americans have never had actual troubles in their lives

I spent a semester abroad in china and those chinese people sometimes literally live in conditions that western people wouldn't let their animals live in, yet they somehow manage and try to do their best

this victim-blaming mentality is one of the worst things to happen to the first world
>>
>>80262164
Wow, I hope other Brits aren't as autismo as you.
>>
>>80262271
In case you didn't know, America did have stronger labor unions like Germany does today. We did at one point have the monopoly on manufacturing after the war. But you did such a shitty job at you know what and didn't finish the job
>>
>>80262273

>stop caring about racial shit

if the media stopped posting news about racial shit then people would give less of a fuck. 90% of racial problems only start with the media pushing some stupid agenda
>>
File: Americans6.jpg (55KB, 543x381px) Image search: [Google]
Americans6.jpg
55KB, 543x381px
>>80262350
>*gets shot*
>>
>>80262371

at this point, it is just obvious that your politicians don't want people to have money and to be healthy

maybe I missed some essential problems but to this day I don't understand why some politicians thought a proper health care (obamacare) programme was wrong
>>
>>80261804
>So blacks have something to aim for if they're dumb as a post.

m8 you do realize americans get paid scholarships n shit just because they can play basketball or hand egg? They don't even have to be THAT good as far as I know. In england you're either good enough by the time you're 17 or you won't make it. There's not that many teams or players that earn shit loads of money either.
>>
>>80262373
The media always pushes divisive idealogy, it's literally their job in a world of ratings and 24/7 news, they have been for quite some time. People are less likely to pay attention and get upset about it if they're financially secure and have shit to do as opposed to shitposting all day. Racial tension is typically a symptom of tough times rather than actual feelings(aside from real shit like Rodney king and maybe Oj trial, even though I'm sure niggers are regretting that one now)
>>
>>80262425

I sure hope this shit was made just for kids
>>
>>80262434
Obama care was not about universal health care. It was a former Republican bill anyway. I live in Australia now so I know what proper health cover is. It was a supremely flawed execution forcing everyone to buy shitting overpriced insurance at 1800 dollars a month and fined you every year you didn't opt up. American health insurance is very expensive.
>>
>>80261052
But wasn't he in a British movie about spies?
>>
>>80262560

But he was portraying an american. Samuel L. Jackson is talking about black british doing american roles.
>>
>>80262470

I was only in elementary school in the US. do you guys actually have classes in which you critically deconstruct and analyse stuff like news articles, books, etc?

in germany, we had that stuff starting at 7th or 8th grade. actually helped many people actually understand what they were being fed by the media. I feel like that kind of subject is definitely absent from american education

Gotta say though that german media does the same kind of bullshit but actually in a really pathetic way

>post news coverage on how people are happy that refugees are entering the country
>next segment (literally the next) is about how some refugees are doing criminal activities

you can't make that shit up
>>
>>80262535

As an Australian, can you remember the last time the government implemented a policy change that actually benefited the lower or middle class? I mean real, tangible benefit.
>>
>>80261052
It's not as bad as putting a bunch of fucking chinese actors in a film and chinese ads in the background because you're co-producing your movie with a chinese studio so you can sell it in china and make more money and not give a shit about the actual film.
>>
>>80262585

seriously, who gives a shit? acting is make-believe. are black people even aware that "give these jobs to americuhns!!!" is literally the message that Trump was adressing when he said "Make America great again"?
>>
>>80262598
>in germany, we had that stuff starting at 7th or 8th grade. actually helped many people actually understand what they were being fed by the media

they call that libruhl propaganda
>>
>>80261052
We don't have time for any blacks.
>>
>>80262633

>tfw spent a semester abroad in china
>tfw chinese people are stupid as FUCK
>tfw chinese people don't have a fucking clue about actual good movies so they only have marvel, disney and other chinese fantasy stuff in their cinemas

chinese people are the greatest plebs that I have ever seen. jesus christ, even bollywood offers actual good movies from time to time
>>
>>80262661

kek, I take that as a no?
>>
>>80262603
OK first of all stop with this Reddit "as a blank" bullshit and second of all Australia is a paradise compared to the US. I'm glad I escaped. I went back on holiday for 4 weeks and people were like " did you quit your job or something " they couldn't fathom the idea of paid holidays let alone 4 weeks you sweet summer child
>>
>>80262747
>OK first of all stop with this Reddit "as a blank" bullshit

newfag

>second of all Australia is a paradise compared to the US

Soon to be the same place

You see, I am Australian too. Dumbass.
>>
>>80262840
Yes I know asshole. But you haven't been anywhere other than Bali or gungadonga or some other shit hole. Australia is slowly becoming like America you are right. But it's not there yet. Getting rid of weekend penaly rages was a bad sign. In America penalty rates are a foreign concept unless you are a cop or fireman
>>
African-Americans are lighter skinned than Afro-Caribbeans/Africans/"British Blacks" due to the mixing that went on between slave owners and female slaves.

He's right in that it's easy to notice. African Americans have a different culture and history due to their experience of slavery.
>>
File: 1405463289446.jpg (354KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1405463289446.jpg
354KB, 800x800px
>>80261052
The problem here is failing to name the jew.
>be greasy kike producer
>hire better trained actors for cheaper because affirmative action is for goys
>make box-office shekels
meanwhile
>be greasy kike journalist
>redirect invented controversy about hiring practices onto other goys
>make clickbait shekels
>>
Which is why if you watch shark tank all the black entrepreneurs are carribean black. Including Damon the fubu guy
>>
>>80261820
>the guy is more attractive than the girls
Sad.
>>
File: African_Military_Values.jpg (1MB, 1280x4079px) Image search: [Google]
African_Military_Values.jpg
1MB, 1280x4079px
>>80261052

Sammy has unknowingly stumbled upon the root cause of all black hardship: the fact that they're unable to fucking get along and would rather use their talents to fuck each other over than to try and build themselves up as a single identity.
>>
>>80261052
>black people this and black people that
>oh but wait
>better also separate black people cause at the end of the day we stand for being inclusive and accepting
when will this leftist racism meme end
>>
>make life so hard and uncomfortable for black people.
Is that what racism means?
>>
>>80262916
Just live in Denmark you faggots. Best welfare I've ever known.
>>
>>80263172
But don't you faggots have judenland tier conscription?
>>
>>80262089
Because black american culture is shit while black people in Britain act like normal people
>>
As a white man I find this all pretty funny. First with Samuel L saying only American blacks should be in roles of American blacks because somehow it will channel their oppression better into acting. And then Bodega saying 'no we are discriminated against too black power'. I'd be embarrassed to fight for the biggest pity party, but minorities revel in it, as do women
>>
>>80262273
>fix healthcare
Have you seen this bill you drooling retard

Obama did what he could and now the new bill is just a huge tax cut for the rich. Enjoy, cuck
>>
>>80261052
who cares i just want the sjw's to eat each other alive
>>
>>80263547
You think it's going to swing back around? I keep hearing that but it never happens it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>80261396
>african americans that play baseball hate the spanish speaking blacks from the Caribbean

Why?
>>
>>80261123
Jackson's break out role was in Jungle Fever.
>>
>>80263690

Cuban/Dominican players get more money and are better and more friendly than blacks.
>>
>>80263690
Because they also hate the ones from other cities and other coasts and from other dads
>>
>>80262965

A lot of Africans have lighter skin as well, it's not all black as the night. Large continent.
>>
>>80261396
you don't know shit
>>
>>80261052
As one of the few black people here, I can proudly say that blacks give 0 fucks about bong vs burger.
Jackson is multimillionaire that hasn't spent a day as a real black man in 60 years, fuck his opinion.
Btw Hidden Figures is absolutely ridiculous lmao.
>sheboons capable of basic arithmetic
These Jews never give up
>>
>>80261052
Eh. We probably do actually have time for it. It's not like they have jobs or anything.
>>
>>80263690
he's talking out of his ass.
>>
>>80261673
That's not how you spell jews
>>
Jackson, given the context of this particular film.

Boyega under any other circumstance.
>>
>>80264554
He's right though
>>
File: 1433372384329.jpg (27KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433372384329.jpg
27KB, 534x400px
you dumb faggots are missing the point and falling for the clickbait

the very first sentence is

> Samuel L Jackson has criticized the casting of black British actors in roles about American race relations.
> American race relations.

but the headlines and controversy ignores it

sam jackson doesn't care about black actors in other parts (although the part of them being cheaper is true and hollywood is a bottom line business after all)

he was talking about non-american black actors in american parts dealing with RACE IN AMERICA

and he's right. there are tons of classically trained black american actors, but they got a brit to play MLK, he was involved in the civil rights era, i'd be insulted too

SLJ based. boyega too young, and british, didn't live the struggle
>>
bu murrican blacks was slaves n sheit
>>
We need less categories, not more.
>>
>insert video of that black guy ranting light skin niggers who separate themselves from dark skin niggers
>>
>>80261159
He's specifying Black American not just American because the movies (Selma, Get Out) featured stories specifically about black people. Thought that was obvious.
>>
>>80261396
Just like American Whites VS European Whites?

And in Europe, you have Eastern VS Northern VS Southern Europe?
>>
This thread is boring
No one should care about any of this, none of it is important.
>>
>>80261621
That's because they're African immigrants (Boyega is Nigerian. Daniel Kaluuya is Ugandan).

Whereas African Americans are a mix of several different African tribes + slavemaster blood.
>>
>>80261878
Are we going to pretend like there wasn't an uproar because Superman, Batman and Spider-Man weren't played by Americans even though they're still white?
>>
>>80265167
Was there?
>>
>>80262089
Most Black British people are African and Caribbean immigrants.

The African and Caribbean immigrants of America do better than African Americans as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3000x2328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3000x2328px
>>80264557
The women of Hidden Figures were real people.
>>
>>80261052
Fookin yardies m8
>>
File: 1465544047186.png (50KB, 318x427px) Image search: [Google]
1465544047186.png
50KB, 318x427px
>People of colo(u)r = ok
>Coulo(u)red person = not ok
>>
There isn't really such a thing a a black british man. They are just british men. I'm not saying there isn't racism but it is not the same as in America where the wounds are still fresh.
>>
>>80265369
They were real,but their accomplishment was doing arithmetic. The equivalent of moving earth so the Saturn V launchpad could be built
>>
#All black lives matter but some matter more that others
>>
You mean identity politics is retarded?

WOW!
>>
>>80265419
Funny because in Finland people of color is considered racist and you're supposed to say darkskin.

Inevitably every word used to refer to niggers or gypsies will be considered racist because those words have to be used to refer to the things that niggers and gypsies do and it's never anywhere pretty. Pretty much the same with women.
>>
>>80265369
The only one who did anything significant is like 95% white
>>
>>80265419
>people have to juggle phrases for darkies because they always end up a pejorative
really makes me wonder why people would associate dark skinned people with negative things
>>
>>80265730
Careful or you will end up on an RGB: 0, 0, 0 list
>>
File: image.png (688KB, 1231x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
688KB, 1231x618px
>>80265669
Katherine Johnson is mostly black, she just came out more mixed looking than her siblings.
>>
>>80261052
>black brits
>brits
>black
>>
>>80265730
Colored person isn't actually offensive it's just an outdated term.
>>
>>80265850
ahahahahahh people in america literally have to apologize if they accidentally use that term in their anti-racism speeches because the backlash is so huge
>>
>>80265850
spoken like a true whitey
>>
>>80261052
none

niggers are niggers
>>
>>80261396
>>80265015
FUCKING this. We are not purely social animals, Humans are tribal creatures, it's in our blood
>>
>>80265932
british blacks are more likely to be in prison than american blacks. but there are far fewer of them, so no one cares
>>
File: 1487459351767.jpg (451KB, 769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487459351767.jpg
451KB, 769x1000px
>>80261052
50 Cent needs more roles.
>>
>>80265850
Then why is the NAACP not called the NAAPoC?
Checkmate atheists
>>
"African" Americans are just butthurt Black Brits are superior in every way.

American nigger culture will be the death of prosperous blacks worldwide
>>
>>80266479
Because it was created in the early 1900s when people used to say colored
>>
File: 1441734067431.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1441734067431.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>80266522
>prosperous blacks
>>
>Blacks hate other blacks

Where does this come from? This is the reason why latinos are moving them down in drug dealing game.
>>
>>80266627
Have you seen niggers? If you have do you really have to ask for a reason to hate them?
>>
>>80261052
This is not exclusively a black thing by any means, foreign actors pretend to be American all the fucking time. Leafs, Brits, Aussies, etc. If anything it's probably more common with white actors than it is with black actors. And let's not even talk about how many ethnicities the average Asian actor plays.
>>
>>80261052
Black actors get roles based on merit. Unlike most roles in Hollywood which are filled by Jewish nepotism, a black dude has to earn what he gets.

The simple fact is Britbottles are better actors on average. There's still a culture of craftsmanship in Britain. Actors are trained and hone their craft throughout their lives. It's not the same in the US where people run off to Hollywood and try to make it on charisma alone.
>>
>>80266627

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x781px
>>80266627
There are black Latinos
>>
>>80261142
It's why they can't build stable societies.
>>
File: 1487814357477.png (251KB, 553x291px) Image search: [Google]
1487814357477.png
251KB, 553x291px
>>80261052
>Why is a country with a history of excellent theatre excelling at acting

Dumb faggot meme actor
>>
>>80261052
John Boyega is an illegal immigrant. He's stealing american dollars that could feed many poor USA families.
>>
Is anyone really surprised? Hell, american blacks are even racist towards their own kind, depending on which skintone they have. The blacker, the lower you are in the pecking order, unless you're super lightskinned ironically, then you're basically considered not black and don't know the black experience.
>>
>>80261160
Kek
>>
>>80267346
That's not an American thing. It's like that in Caribbean and Latin countries too.

Dark skinned Asians are discriminated against also. They sell bleaching cream like its water.
>>
>>80261052

Most British Blacks are alright since they are usually fourth generation immigrants from the Caribbean who's grandparents worked hard to give them a good life and they appreciate being here.

African Americans on the other hand are all fucked up from having no fathers, all being in and out of prison, all being on drugs and get to use slavery as an excuse for being in the country.
>>
>>80261052
1) what makes him an authority or someone to listen to at all on any subject whatsoever?
2) he's rich beyond words, he has all the time in the world for any mundane silly shit
>>
File: 1365459663806.png (232KB, 602x536px) Image search: [Google]
1365459663806.png
232KB, 602x536px
>>80261160
>>
>>80261052
maybe african enlgish should stop stealing african american jobs then
>>
>>80261317
kek
>>
>>80267750
>appreciate being here.
boyega is an ungrateful race baiter, typical entitled nog
>>
>>80261878
>What's fucking next? American niggers getting roles but not being from the right fucking street?

They already kill each other for that, so probably.
>>
Maybe we actually have some manners, respect and a sense of deceny pumped into us by good old Blighty instead of the suceed at all costs, cut throat attitudes of American Niggas, maybe, just maybe, just speculating u know....
>>
>>80266745
>blacks have the mental capacity of crabs
wow, racist much??
>>
>>80261052

He's just assmad because Boyega and Elba are better at acting.
>>
Sam Jackson is right; hire American.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.