[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, was the song talking about Logan or Xavier? >What have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (137KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1200x630px
So, was the song talking about Logan or Xavier?

>What have I become
>My sweetest friend
>Everyone I know goes away In the end
>And you could have it all
>My empire of dirt
>I will let you down
>I will make you hurt
>>
Professor X is the one who killed a bunch of X men and injured hundreds more because he couldn't control his dementia. So probably him
>>
>I wanna fuck you like an animal
>I want to feel you from the inside
what did logan mean by this
>>
>>80259275
What's up with that "event" they talk about? What happened exactly?
>>
>>80259251

The song was written decades ago and was not about x men
>>
>>80259994
who knew right
>>
>>80259994
or was it
>>
>>80259994
Oh OK I guess trent reznor told you that personally did he? Shut the fuck up about shit you know nothing about
>>
>>80259290

bro, I think you accidentally watched Sex-Men instead
>>
>>80260078
nigger, I think you should go back to redd it.
>>
>>80260078
Do you know why we call people like you reddit? It's because jokes like that are lame. The kind of trite weak shit that sheltered teenagers will giggle at and upvote. Don't post here again
>>
>>80259671
It was intentionally left ambiguous, but the obvious answer is he killed all of the mutants in the school when his seizures first began, including the core x-men team
>>
>>80260250
that's fucked up

is this the same timeline as Deadpool and Legion though?
>>
>>80260269
you're fucking retarded kid
>>
>>80259994
>x-men were made decades ago
>>
>>80260095
>>80260159

H E R E T O S T A Y B R O S
>>
>>80260296
care to elaborate?
>>
>>80260353
It doesn't even matter any more reddit, this place is too far gone, however you'll still get called out as a nigger faggot every time you post some retarded shit.
>>
>>80260269
As far as we know it's the timeline branch resulting from DoFP
>>
>>80260453
"you remember the way Xavier & Logan saved mutant kind from extinction caused by a crazy labcoat guy?"

>"yeah turns out they all died a few years later the same way anywhoo"

Bravo Fox
>>
>>80260541
>lol

hey leddit
>>
>>80260558
Well as the other anon said it's implied that Xavier killed everyone, coupled with the fact that the mutants could not develop because of the thing the lab guys put in the food

which is even dumber
>>
>>80259251

The song is about life, that includes both Logan and Xavier
>>
>>80259251
Yes, Jonny Cash wrote the song just for the movie
>>
>>80260835
I love Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross' cover.

They also used it on Rick and Morty XD
>>
>>80259251
its beeen a long day without you my friendd
>>
sexmen bro
>>
>>80260704
It was said that he killed all the X-men(except Logan), but there weer like 20-30 of them. And yes, they stopped to develop. But it was 2029 or 2019(don't remember) where did the rest of all mutants go? There were like millions of the around the world? Were killed by this army guys? Can someone who read the comic elaborate?
>>
File: 1487406163205.jpg (77KB, 981x755px) Image search: [Google]
1487406163205.jpg
77KB, 981x755px
>tfw loli-verine will never call you "Papi"
>>
File: yep it's you.jpg (56KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
yep it's you.jpg
56KB, 600x812px
>>80260159
>>80260400
>>
>>80260453
Legion a.K.a David Holler is Xavier's son.
>>
>>80261589
It doesn't follow the comic storyline. But in the movie, they'd been spiking the food of the general population for decades. There hadn't been any new mutants born in twenty years (according to Logan). So anytime one of them died, they weren't replaced. When Xavier had his episode and wiped out the X-Men and the Mansion, that was probably one of the world's largest concentration of remaining mutants.

Plus, we know that people actively hunt mutants now BECAUSE of that event and that America and Mexico both are unsafe locations for any remaining mutants consequently.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.