[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously /tv/, why are you still watching dumb pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: R&R.png (606KB, 1017x1043px) Image search: [Google]
R&R.png
606KB, 1017x1043px
Seriously /tv/, why are you still watching dumb pointless capeshit for kids?
>>
>>80258675

>Oh look its another DC cuck crying while they try to shit on Marvel/Xmen
>>
Armond's review was better.
>>
>>80258675
Because /tv/ is full of emotionally stunted manchildren who enjoy children's entertainment like ponies and comics
>>
>>80258694
>it's a MCUcuck trying to lump the success of Fox with Marvel Studios
>>
>implying the people who watch these movies actually read comics
Lel
>>
>>80258675
Based Rex
>>
>>80259487
did he like it?
>>
>>80258675
To be fair Logan was quite good, and I don't even like capeshit.

Also, I skimmed through the guy's article. To summarize:
>hurr spoilers, logan dies!
>too much action!
>nothing happens!
>muh walk the line
>did I mention logan dies?!

This guy just seems to hate capeshit in general and it doesn't seem like he gave the film a fair chance, that is if he even fully watched it. Even though it's hard to pin point exactly what his biggest gripe with the film was, I guess he felt that it was just more of the same, which is totally untrue. I have to disagree with him, Logan had both great action and a lot of really great dramatic bits as well, which is almost never seen, thanks to the MCU. He doesn't even seem to understand what Kryptonite is, which tells you a lot about his bias, and why his analogy is totally fucking retarded.
>>
>>80259850
>manchild tries to rationalize the fact that he still likes to watch movies for kids

Don't you have a my little pony marathon to watch instead of shitposting on /tv/
>>
>>80260088
>R rated insanely violent movie
>for kids
>>
>>80259578
>>80258694
BTFO

desu Hugh and the director are to praise.
>>
>>80258675
Usually I would agree, but Logan is the only recent capeshit that is actually good.

Not great, tho. But a solid 7/10.
>>
>dude its based on a comic book so it must be shit
where were these guys when Road to Perdition and A History of Violence came out?
>>
>>80260199
Basically yeah
There was that one videogame that originally had cartoony goofy look and actually seemed like FUN but the devs wanted to cater to 12 year olds and they wanted gritty, violent, realistic vidya and it basically turned to Gears of War clone.
Same applies to movies.
>>
Action films are nauseating, I thought Logan was a drama?
>>
>>80258675
I'm sure he's right but ...

>Rex Reed
>>
>>80258675
He has a point, if capeshit were not a genre killing cinema like cancer, Logan would be a more respectable movie. But because this chocolate truffle sits on the pile of shit that is cape, it's hard to see Logan without seeing shit.
>>
>>80258675
Totally objective and non biased review
>fuck comic book geeks
Well then.
>>
>>80258675
You have to be really out of touch to think that, at this point in time, anything even close the majority of superhero movie audiences ever read comic books.
>>
i don't normally watch capeshit but i might watch this one for the lgf material.
>>
>>80258675
>expensive throwaway
>budget was only $90m

Got the feeling this guy just writes the same basic review about every comic book movie and puts it out there
>>
>>80258675
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/critic/rex-reed/movies

Look at this guy's reviews

He's literally a pretentious faggot who only gives positive reviews to smug oscar bait like Jackie
>>
>>80260739
>Hated The Green Room
>Hated Arrival
>Loved The Martian
>Hated American Sniper
>Hated Birdman
>Hated Gone Girl

Disgusting
>>
Rex Reed has been a DC zombie since he met Lois Lane and Clark Kent in 1978.
>>
>>80258675
This guy pretty much admits he hates comic books, their fans, and the industry as a whole. Why the hell is he reviewing a comic book film? That's like hiring a bullied scrawny nerd that hates sports to review sport films.
>>
File: rex.jpg (30KB, 598x154px) Image search: [Google]
rex.jpg
30KB, 598x154px
>>80258675
Truly a man of fine taste.

Stop listening to critics.
>>
>>80260822
but these are all bad movies
>>
>>80260921
How can a man be employed to give his opinion when he writes shit like that. Sounds like a 5th grader
>>
>>80261021
Do you feel special now anon?
>>
>>80258675
I watched Dr. Strange yesterday and I thought it was fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.