[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sick of white people making the stupid argument that non whites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ddIsboC.png (428KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ddIsboC.png
428KB, 960x540px
sick of white people making the stupid argument that non whites should be able to 100% relate to a white characters

its not about relating is about being represented when people are constantly shown how people who look like them can / should behave that has an affect on that individual that pushes people conform to stereotypes

so fuck off with this when i watched that black or asian movie i once identified myself as that characters argument
>>
>>80258125
No one cares about your gay feelings, homo.
>>
>>80258125
>it's an anon is too scared to post a thread on /pol/ so they post it on /tv/ instead episode
>>
>>80258125
So you should be complaining instead about the roles given to minorities instead. What white people say is true, you can relate to anyone regardless of their race. So it's unnecessary to freakout because someone isn't a certain skin color in some production.
>>
>>80258167
it will just be racist noise
>>
File: les.jpg (62KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
les.jpg
62KB, 600x435px
Hey everyone Les Grossman here.
I got a message for all you racebaiters, shills, /pol/tards, anti-/pol/tards and closeted cuck faggots out there.

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of board invasion bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but /tv/, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly fucking shitposting storm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Virgins League of Janitors and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
>>
>>80258125
So youre agreeing that races have inherent genetic behavioral differences?

Bad, bad goy.
>>
File: 48vh.jpg (31KB, 456x304px) Image search: [Google]
48vh.jpg
31KB, 456x304px
>>80258568
does hollywood have anything to do with exporting this idea of blackness all over the world of is this just genetic behavior
>>
>>80258125
what an absolutely terrible post, grow up you manchild
>>
>>80258125
>brownies should just identify with white characters
I don't know who is making this argument. I, for example, simply don't care about what you niggers can or can't identify with.
>>
>>80258125
Such bait but it will still get a 100 reply thread
>>
>>80258125
yes before tv and film no one behaved like a stereotype
>>
>>80258729
before tv / flim stereotypes wasnt something you could export to other Continents
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.