[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched knock knock. Cheating-is-bad the movie seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Nicole_Kidman_clapping_oscars.jpg (16KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole_Kidman_clapping_oscars.jpg
16KB, 296x225px
Just watched knock knock. Cheating-is-bad the movie seems like it had no real point. Either you have that moral belief and watching the movie pointlessly reinforces that belief or you don't have that moral belief (or it's a needless hypothetical a la forever alone) and the movie is a shitty thriller.

>seems like a stupid plot just to justify the sex scenes keanu

Thoughts?
>>
Did you time travel from the year 2015?
>>
>>80257940
I know. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1378385336083.jpg (31KB, 311x435px) Image search: [Google]
1378385336083.jpg
31KB, 311x435px
>>80257919
>it's a trap throwing boss
>>
>>80257919
wheres that pic from
>>
>>80258038
Here's a pasta from back then that I have saved

THREATEN? THREATEN? YOU'RE GONNA THREATEN ME MASTER JEDI? YOU'RE GONNA THREATEN ME MASTER FUCKING JEDI? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE I'M UNDER ARREST? YOU ARRESTED ME! YOU ARRESTED ME! YOU CAME TO MY OFFICE YOU CAME TO ME! I GOT YOU THE DINDU I TOOK OUT MY LIGHTSABER, I CARED WHO YOU FUCKING WERE BEFORE YOU BECAME THE JEDI COUNCIL YOU WANTED IT YOU WANTED IT YOU CAME TO ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO YOUR TREASON WAS WHAT MATTERED YOUR FUCKING TREASON WAS WHAT MATTERED! IT WAS FREE LOYALTY FREE FUCKING LOYALTY JUST SHOWS UP AT MY FUCKING OFFICE! WE'RE PRISONERS, COME ON, THREATEN ME MASTER JEDI! NO ONE WILL KNOW! COME ON, THREATEN ME MASTER JEDI! OH, SHEEVSPIN A MAN, THROW HIM OUT A WINDOW, IT DOESN'T MATTER! HIRED LIGHTSABER, WRECKAGE BROTHERS, YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK, YOU'LL JUST TREASON ANYTHING YOU'LL JUST TREASON ANYTHING! WELL YOU LIED TO ME I LET YOU IN I'M A GOOD GUY I'M A GOOD SENATE AND YOU JUST FUCKING CAME ABOARD AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA THREATEN ME MASTER JEDI? REALLY? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAME TO MY OFFICE? WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M IN CHARGE HERE!
>>
>>80257940
What kind of faggoty post is this?

>you're not allowed to post about old movies!

Seriously what the fuck are you thinking? This is the type of shit that should be shunned on this board to improve quality. I'd be willing to bet you don't even watch very many things. You low iq corn syrup slurping faggot. Get a clue.
>>
>>80258348
LOL pretty good mate, thanks for the share. I did think that rant was the best part of the movie
>>
>>80257919
>Cheating-is-bad the movie
It's the exact opposite of that, faggot. It is anti-monogamy the movie.
How dense are you if Eli Roth films are too clever and subversive for you to get?
>>
>>80258491
I was being flippant but you are somewhat missing my point.
Sure the movie presents the idea that no one can suppress anti-monogamist desires, but what is the point of that statement (true or not) if it cannot be resolved with the character's desire to have a family?
>>
>>80258301

game called path of exile
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.