[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /tv/ and i really really like adam sandler. Are his movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: The-Waterboy.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Waterboy.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
New to /tv/ and i really really like adam sandler.

Are his movies what you would call "kino"?

also, adam sandler general
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>80257592
What?

I love feel good movies and want to talk to people who do aswell.
>>
>>80257533
He always hires his friends for roles instead of the best casting fits. His movies are not that bad though. I like Billy Madison, Mr. Deeds, Longest Yard, 50 First Dates and Waterboy.
>>
GOOD NEWS, WERE EXTENDING ARTS AND CRAFTS TIME BY FOUR HOURS TODAY
>>
>>80257533
Wedding Singer is most definitely kino.
>>
Waterboy is better than punch drunk love
>>
List of my favourite Adam Sandler movies(in order):
Big Daddy
Happy Gilmore
Water Boy
Punch Drunk love
The wedding singer
billy madison
the rest

t. op
>>
Just in case anyone doesn't already know better
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
>>
File: 1482091539551.jpg (10KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1482091539551.jpg
10KB, 285x298px
>>80257533

He makes movies for like kids and young teens. Stuff like Meet the Zohan and Little Nicky are pretty funny if you are ok with them being childish and silly.

I think people expect too much form his stuff. His movies aren't really for them.

Also Punch Drunk Love is the best thing he has been involved with.
>>
>>80257533
t. Finnish faggot from /hoc/

So glad Puljujarvi is the mega bust that he is
>>
File: 1464356777862.png (690KB, 528x562px) Image search: [Google]
1464356777862.png
690KB, 528x562px
>>80257916
fuck you
Pulju is the adam sandler of the hokkei world
Both are simple, fun loving, happy, kind men(boys)

if you hate either of them, you are a cynical piece of shit who probably smashes puppies with a hammer on his free time

fuck you, sincerely,

adam sandler + pulju fanclub secretary
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.