[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some other ambitious but flawed movies? Not flawed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: A.I..jpg (183KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
A.I..jpg
183KB, 1000x750px
What are some other ambitious but flawed movies?
Not flawed to the point of being bad though, because I think A.I. is a good movie.
>>
2002's Impostor, based on the PKD story. It very nearly almost approaches being good.
>>
that kid later went on and co-invented its always sunny in philadelphia, what a guy.
>>
>>80253887
This film affected me profoundly as a child. It wasn't yet time.
>>
File: bvs grid.jpg (3MB, 5760x2400px) Image search: [Google]
bvs grid.jpg
3MB, 5760x2400px
>>
Dark City
>>
>>80253887

Lolling hard @ the idea of A.I. being flawed

one of the supreme masterpieces of the 21st century

fuck you pleb OP
>>
>>80253887
AI is terrible. Put the kid in a trash compactor.
>>
>>80256255
Had a lot of potential. Lost me when it got to Jude law
>>
>>80255503
I remember the ending with the aliens making me feel weird
>>
>>80253887
I thought AI was a cartoon movie?
I'm thinking of AE nevermind.

Platoon
>>
>>80253887

Surrogates
>>
>>80253887

Midnight Special
>>
>>80256255
>one of the supreme masterpieces of the 21st century

even the last minutes with the ayylmaos giving him -essentially a robot- hallucinations?
>>
>>80253887
The Village. I can't remember being more disappointed in a movie than when you find out the forest beasts aren't real, completely killed the whole thing for me. Those things seriously creeped me the fuck out. Up until then it was creepy and well paced, though it's been a good while since I last saw it.
Was it also the beginning of the end for M.Night Shammalongadingdong?
>>
>>80256828
>Lost me when it got to Jude law
wew lad
That's when it got good.
>>
>>80257083
The Village is great. Shamwow's first bad movie was Lady in the Water. So boring and weird.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>80253972
Wow, i never noticed
>>
qsADVC
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.