[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming from someone who hates cape shit, this was a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: watchmen-theatrical-poster-big.jpg (268KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
watchmen-theatrical-poster-big.jpg
268KB, 691x1024px
Coming from someone who hates cape shit, this was a fucking masterpiece.
>>
it was ok
>>
>>80249772
Who did you like the most? Any specific scenes that really stuck with you? Dr. Manhattans origin that he explained right after going to mars was that for me, the actors voice fit very well for it and it was very depressing watching him lose his humanity.
>>
Read the comic if you liked it that much.

I do think it's good in spite of Snyder, not because of him. But to be fair other directors probably would've been less inclined to be as faithful to story and look.
>>
>>80249772
The more capeship is out the better the movie is, the kinocut is fantastic, it's a shame the actor that plays ozzy was shit, the rest is great. It was aahead of it's time, i don't undestand why people get shocked at deadpool being R rated when that movie already existed.
>>
File: 1465742699678.jpg (196KB, 1018x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465742699678.jpg
196KB, 1018x1024px
>>80249772
good
now watch MoS and BvS
>>
>>80249981
>Read the comic if you liked it that much.

You don't need to do that, especially if you don't read comics, you can't enjoy Watchmen as much if you are not familiar with composition, pace and in general British comics from the mid 80s, different pieces of media requiere different familiarity with the medium. Watchmen is wasted on someone that doesnt read comics.

As for Snyder you are a dumbass, Snyder made that movie and was brave enough to actually go for it. No other guy is so insane to take the project that had been called "unfilmable".
>>
>>80250136
MoS and BvS are shit though. But I respect that try harder and are more memorable than most capeshit coming out.
>>
File: Guide.jpg (318KB, 2404x845px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
318KB, 2404x845px
That's pleb dogshit, kid
>>
>>80249772
It's literally dogshit. Shits on the source material while making the story less interesting, badly paced, unsubtle music choices, bad acting. Masterpiece? Definitely
>>
File: 1446300641210.gif (1MB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446300641210.gif
1MB, 197x200px
>>80250235

The icons are a bit much, Pierre.

Ask your boyfriend to delete them.
>>
>>80249772

You better saw the DC, caus if you didnt, you missed out son.
>>
>>80249872
That was my favorite segment as well. The Philip Glass track was perfect.
>>
>>80250235
Diabolik?

The crap movie that was made into an MST3k episode? Which features neither heroism or super-anything?

You lost everything there. Overplayed your hand.
>>
>>80249872
The Manhattan birth, the opening scene, and Rorschachs speech before seeing Manhattan for the first time are reason enough to watch the entire ultimate cut.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.