[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he never rode the jurassic park ride at universal studios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>he never rode the jurassic park ride at universal studios in L.A on a warm afternoon
is there a more kino experience possible?
>>
>>80247557

I did but at Orlando.
>>
I went to universal in orlando

It was full of asian people

And not the qt JAV asian people, the shitty slow driving asian people
>>
>>80247604
NOT EVEN ONE TOKYO DRIFTER?
>>
>>80247557
I remember going on that ride for the first time, having no idea that there was a drop at the end.

My parents asked if I really wanted to go even if it was there, I told them that I didn't believe them.

Boy I was in for a surprise
>>
>>80247557
i went on that ride over and over again during a storm when basically everyone else had left the park one night before close. It was so relaxing and pleasant, just the warm Florida humid air but a cool mist from the light rain. Fog and condensation in the dark really added to the ride too, made it extra kino. Brings me back...

This and also the E.T. ride. Fuck yeah ET ride. I had a terrible headache on a hot as fuck sunny afternoon one day at Universal. I just wanted to get the fuck out of the light and heat and away from the annoying ass families. I got into the E.T. ride and its a cool, dark forest with animatronic E.T.s telling you shit before the ride even starts. It was very fucking memorable and really made me feel great.
>>
>>80247598
>>80247604
orlando counts too, i heard the japan one is best anyway.
>>
>>80247557
Back to the future the ride was pure kino

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBui6iuvzhA
>>
I went on this in Orlando last summer and a massive storm opened up on us while we were riding. Lightning struck the ride and it had to be shut down, we were feet away from the drop when it happened and had to walk out the emergency exits.
>>
It was pouring that day but didn't stop anyone from enjoying the ride.
>>
>>80247557
The Mummy ride is better.
But then again I'm a pussy who hates drops in rollercoasters
>>
>>80247833

umm Mummy > jurrassic park. everyone knows that. Jurrassic park is one of the worst attractions at universal studios.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.