[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone actually seen this? Why would anyone watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: michael-1996-a02.jpg (109KB, 753x1043px) Image search: [Google]
michael-1996-a02.jpg
109KB, 753x1043px
Has anyone actually seen this? Why would anyone watch this? Why was this made?
>>
>>80242675
I seen it and I can't remember nothing else from it beside Travolta being a angel for some reason.
>>
This was on almost everytime i was sick in primary school and got to stay home.
>>
>>80242675

My parents were Travolta fans so they made me watch all his movies with them at one point, or another. I still don't know why he did this. He did Phenomenon. Didn't seem like he needed another one of these.
>>
>>80242675
Not only have I seen it, I saw it in the theatre.

There was nothing else on and my idiot friends wanted to see something
>>
Yes, it's pretty horrible. It's supposed to be funny because he's a sexist asshole who drinks, smokes and swears even though he's an Angel from heaven.

It pissed off a lot christians at the time.
>>
>>80242675
He smoked cigs and added a whole jar of sugar to Frosted Flakes. Thats all I can remember about it.
>>
>>80242831
>>80242870
so literally Lucifer (PBUH)?
>>
File: coa.jpg (261KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
coa.jpg
261KB, 960x1440px
believe in angels
>>
>>80242675
i watched this in an accounting class
>>
I haven't seen it since I was a kid but I remember getting feels when the dog died and he used his angel powers to bring it back.

I tried downloading it to watch it again a few years back and ended up getting a movie about a pedophile with a little boy in his basement instead. I wonder how many times that has happened to middle aged housewives who were just learning to use torrents and wanted to see the angel movie with that hunk John Travolta they remember from the movies they used to watch before their vaginas started hanging like wizard sleeves.
>>
I saw it in the theater with my hole family.
>>
>>80242675
I remember liking it as a kid. it's inoffensive. the scene where he's eating cereal with his giant wings in the way was pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>80242825
>Beavis and Butthead Do America
>Scream
>Mars Attacks
>Jingle All the Way
>Space Jam etc.

>Nothing else on

Come on bruh. Funnily enough that same weekend I saw Beavis and Butthead Do America with my cousins. Back in the days when kids could get into R rated movies and not get ID'd.
>>
>>80242924
AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME
>>
>>80243280
GOAT song. I still turn that shit up when it comes on the radio. idgaf.
>>
>>80243249
Beavis and Butthead was rated PG-13.
>>
>>80243249
Perhaps it was their mother pushing it, I can't quite recall. We had to see something with her as she drove us.
>>
>>80243335
I know, it was two separate thoughts because some of the movies I mentioned were R rated.
>>
it was a hit movie at the time i think, the trailer looked gay
>>
>>80243379
Fair enough.
>>
>Bob Hoskins, Robert Pastorelli, and Jean Stapleton all dead

Going by the poster you better watch your back William Hurt. And for God's sake stop being so penisy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.