[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already hate 2017. Good night, sweet prince (1933 - 2017)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I already hate 2017.

Good night, sweet prince

(1933 - 2017)

Press F to pay respects
>>
Why do you waste time making this stupid fake shit.

Is this what life reduces to when you have no job?

Cunt
>>
Should've died sooner
>>
CALLER, YOU'RE ON THE AIR
>>
Nice try, faggot. He just posted on Twitter. FROM THE GRAVE
>>
>>80241465
u mad?
>>
File: trollface.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>80241465
muahahhaha you've been bamboozled

trolling is my weapon of choice

nothing personal kid

I'm an oldfag from /b/ , been there since 2002
>>
>>80241563
>it's 2009 again
>>
REST IN PEPPERONI HARRY CARAY I HOPE YOU'RE IN HEAVEN DRINKING A NICE COOL BUDWEISER

BUDWEISER THE KING OF BEERS
>>
>>80241563
>>80241596
Wow...a trolface...you two are literally faggot tier.

>>>/pol/ please get your life sorted out here
>>
If Larry was going to die he would have done so long ago. Check back next century.
>>
File: IMG_8738.jpg (148KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8738.jpg
148KB, 814x814px
>>80241599
>>
>>80241659
They said the same thing about Abe Vigoda, but the pedophile space vampires got him too.
>>
>>80241429
Holy shit it's real
>>
so long cia media agent
you sucked but they kept you on the air so long you became "an institution"
charlie rose has a massive boner right now
>>
>>80241563
>u mad?

HOOLY FUCK. UMAD?

You've won this argument. You are the master. I suppose you'll follow it up by asking someone to "get this hothead out of here."

What am I doing? Clearly, you're in control here. I'll just sit back and watch.
>>
File: Harry-Caray.jpg (33KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
Harry-Caray.jpg
33KB, 700x393px
>>80241599
I mean, based on his size and strength, I bet the Predator monster would make a pretty good ball player. I mean, the fear would be that he would kill all the other players. I mean, I guess you can ask him not to. But I think he'd probably just tell you what you wanted to hear.
>>
You piece of shit. I announced the news to my grandmother without reading the rest of the thread and then had to explain to her that I'd been trolled by 4chan's television and film board
>>
i miss larry
>>
>>80241866
Give her the ol lickaroo to make up for it.
>>
>>80241596
>been here since 2002
*googles year 4chan started*
>>
>>80241866

She hot? Maybe I could be your grandpa tonight.
>>
>>80241903
Did you know that Larry King is a jew?
>>
Dirt nap
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.