[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 1984, all the UK playgrounds were full of talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: threads11.jpg (576KB, 1248x1658px) Image search: [Google]
threads11.jpg
576KB, 1248x1658px
September 1984, all the UK playgrounds were full of talk about how a woman peed her pants in Threads (1984).

ITT: post TV events.
>>
>>80234734
I've seen this movie 2 or 3 times and I've never catched this guy.
>>
>>80234734
Why were small children watching this?
>>
>>80234817

He's in it for like two seconds in one of the societal collapse scenes, you don't even see him from the front.
>>
Watched this last night. Was pretty grim but I really enjoyed it for what it was.

>>80234817
He walks on screen at one point but I don't think you ever see that specific shot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (260KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
260KB, 1000x1500px
Which one was better; Threads or When the Wind Blows?
>>
>>80234880
Cause in the 80s there was nothing else on.
>>
>>80236137

When the wind blows had a better command of style, threads had better substance

its purely personal taste desu
>>
Threads or The Day After?
>>
>>80238454
threads, the day after was mediocre desu. Hated those sfx they used to make the shrooms, it looked grotesque
>>
File: 1483498024109.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483498024109.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>>80236137

I showed this to my gf because she never seen it at school

she started crying and then I stated crying
>>
File: challenger.jpg (141KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
141KB, 1280x960px
It is sort of a TV event as every school in the United States and Canada aired the Challenger launch.

We had to watch it because Nasa was hyping it up as the "first teacher in space" and every school jumped on the bandwagon. In terms of TV ratings it was among the mostly highly watched NASA mission since the Apollo program took men to the moon.

Needless to say a lot of kids had a surprised look on their face that day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.