[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Tony was shot at the end, wouldn't it be a better idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DGAQShotToRememberSopranos05.jpg (96KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
DGAQShotToRememberSopranos05.jpg
96KB, 790x444px
If Tony was shot at the end, wouldn't it be a better idea to show a half second or so of Meadow coming in from Tony’s POV like all the other customers/family members, and then cutting to black?
>>
>>80231698

Meadow shot him.
>>
>>80231698

>Bell rings
>shots of Tonys face
>shot of door
>Carmella walks in

>Bell rings
>shot of Tonys face
>shot of door
>AJ walks in

>Bell rings
>shot of Tonys face
>

It made sense how it did.
>>
>>80231837
Did the killer shoot him right as the bell rung to hide the sound of the gunshot?
>>
>>80231698
According to Chase and Gandolfini, that Tony was shot or not doesn't matter. Even if Tony survived which is a possibility, he is not only going to live in fear but also knowing he is going to die someday and there's nothing he can do about it.
>>
File: Man_in_Members_Only_Jacket.jpg (65KB, 698x659px) Image search: [Google]
Man_in_Members_Only_Jacket.jpg
65KB, 698x659px
what the FUCK was his problem?
>>
Does anyone else have Sopranos-inspired dreams?

I had extremely vivid dream last night, where I was in a some kind of mansion in some kind of gathering with bunch of other men. I remember that it felt like sort of party/gathering and everyone was in suits.

For some reason I wondered to the back yard, and while I was there I heard ruckus and looking to the main house I noticed there were police swarming in and this general panic. The back yard was bordering this kind of woodsy area where I ran to without looking back. I wasn't sure wether I've been seen but I remember feeling immense relief that I was able to escape. Also while running I dropped my gun to this hole in the ground that resembled one of those hot springs in Yellowstone or some shit. Then I woke up.
>>
>>80232480
a relative of his killed himself cause of that sociopath Tony Soprano

hence the revenge kill
>>
File: 1264973070058.jpg (16KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
1264973070058.jpg
16KB, 396x303px
>>80231865
>hiding the sound of a gunshot in a crowded restaurant
>>
>>80231865
>shoot guy in head in front of everybody
>sneak out the unnoticed as the bell completely covered the gunshot.

*teleports behind you*
>>
>>80232991
Obviously he made a silencer out of a toilet paper roll, why else would he go to the bathroom?
>>
>>80233029
The gun was in the bathroom, it was a makeshift.

Pretty sure that concept was in a previous episode.
>>
>>80233029
To get the toilet paper he uses to throw at Tony, thus making him look foolish, and worse than whacking him.
>>
>>80233143
A-ha! So the toilet paper wraps around Tony's eyes, temporarily blinding him!
>>
>>80233204
Yes, exactly. I am David Chase and you are the first person to finally understand.
>>
>>80233097
Isn't this suppose to be a Godfather reference. You know the scene of Michael killing Tataglia.
The end of the Sopranos is similar to the ending of Godfather II. With Tony waiting in the restaurant instead of Michael waiting for death in the park.
>>
>>80231865
>it must have been wind
>>
>>80232480
Being a red herring is a tough life
>>
the guy was actually there to kill Meadow. he's obviously an albino relative of Jamal Ginsberg
>>
>>80233029

he went to the bathroom first because thats what the guy does in the godfather
>>
>>80233299
>>80233300
>>80233311

Watch it, Chrissy. Don't get Dubsy.
>>
File: 1468508863534.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1468508863534.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>80233300
>Jamal Ginsberg
I feel bad for that actor. He's so unfortunate looking.
>>
>>80233029
He passed out with his head half in the toilet. His hair was in the toilet water. Disgusting.
>>
>>80233283
>he fell
>>
Who was trying to kill him though? His own crew was either dead whacked or gone and the New york crew was wiped out
>>
>>80234862
Furio
>>
>>80234903
Oh shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.