[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to go to the bathroom while and I think I missed some key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cuaiczwueaaid_w-jpg-large.jpg (370KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
cuaiczwueaaid_w-jpg-large.jpg
370KB, 800x1185px
I had to go to the bathroom while and I think I missed some key plot points.

Why were the kids safe if they crossed the border to North Dakota??

I thought it was an idea the woman got from a comic book, and Logan and Charles just wanted to spare the girls feelings, but then when they're running through the woods one of the army people says they can't let them get past the border to sanctuary or they won't be able to pursue.

Why would it be sanctuary anyway?? They've killed/tortured plenty of normal people so far and done so in public places.
>>
You should see a doctor if you can't sit through a 2 hour movie without a peepee break
>>
>>80227187
I watched through the whole movie and didn't understood this either.
They can poison food, slaughter families, shoot and torture kids but can't cross a fucking border?
>>
>>80227217
I've got a pretty serious kidney illness
>>
>>80227241
>>80227187
American organisation doesn't have jurisdiction in Canada
>>
>>80227777
Holy moly
>>
I lost the last 25 mins cause I had to take a mean shit, stopped watching when Logan is talking to the girl on that cabin, now I have to wait till its online to watch the ending, FML
>>
The movie had no resolution. it was just ebin the hero dies then uhhhh. When the credits started rolling someone shouted WHAT I'm the cinema
>>
>>80227777
that ain't true homey
>>
>>80227934
That was the whole point you fuck. Right from the start it's set up that he's going to die one way or another, so instead of wasting away he does one last heroic thing to redeem himself.
>>
>>80227855
>now I have to wait till its online to watch the ending
It is if you don't mind the shitty cam quality
>>
>>80227984

That's the whole point of what?
>>
>>80227187
>Why were the kids safe if they crossed the border to North Dakota??
Alpha Flight
>>
File: bandit keith.jpg (49KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
bandit keith.jpg
49KB, 500x385px
>>80227777

Nice digits, but you're incorrect.
>>
>>80227187
There were people in canada that could protect the children. The leader of the kids was talking to someone from there on the radio.
>>
>>80228041
there was a version but a comment said it was missing a lot of the ending
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.