[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best David Lynch film every other opinion is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

This is the best David Lynch film

every other opinion is wrong and are only posted by contrarian dipshits

>muh blue velvet

fuck off
>>
>>80226487
>m-muh lesbians
Grow up
>>
>>80226487
People just want to sound smart by having a different than normal opinion. It's like people who say their favorite Tarantino is Jackie Brown
>>
This is unironically true but I haven't seen Inland Empire
>>
>hating on Blue Velvet
I'll send you a love letter anon
>>
>>80226509
if the sex scene is what's appealing to you about this film then probably stop watching film all together
>>
>>80226487
>what is Eraserhead
>what is The Elephant Man
Get out.

Mulholland Drive is the most graspable of Lynch's "ungraspable" films, but that doesn't make it the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>80226538
>>
>>80226487
I loved mulholland, ereaserhead was fun but was kinda sleepy when I watched it.

Everyone tells me Lost Highway is his best movie though
>>
>>80226634
lost highway is good but of mulholland is a 9/10, lost highway is more a 7/10.
>>
>>80226487
>This is the best David Lynch film
It's the most accessible one, no wonder why you think it's the best.
>>
File: evil blake.jpg (33KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
evil blake.jpg
33KB, 960x540px
Lost Highway is the best because Robert Blake actually fucking killed his wife in real life and got away with it.

It's so god damn meta.
>>
>>80226487
no, it was shit and it felt like their stupidity was forced

>muh lesbian
>muh amnesia
>>
>>80226535
STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART, FUCKER
>>
David Lynch is an unbearable director.
>>
>>80226813
Which one is the best is entirely subjective.Of course you'd go for the most accessible one, you're a mouthbreather.
>>
>>80226535
Blue Velvet is great, but Mulholland Drive is better.
>>
The Lost Highway soundtrack is the best thing that ever came out of David Lynch's career.
>>
Blue Velvet is the best, and I'd be tempted to say I preferred Lost Highway and Eraserhead.

>>80226771
It is absolutely not the most accessible film. It's probably his 3rd least accessible - behind LH and IE.
>>
First off, I'm a huge fan of Lynch's movies

The worst thing about Lynch movies are the fans.
>>
>>80226487
>muh Buddhism
>>
>>80226772

she was a con artist with like 500 aliases
>>
File: david-lynch.jpg (12KB, 254x380px) Image search: [Google]
david-lynch.jpg
12KB, 254x380px
Objectively

1. Mulholland Dr.
2. Blue Velvet
3. Eraserhead
4. Lost Highway
5. The Elephant Man
6. Inland Empire
7. Wild at Heart
8. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
9. The Straight Story
10. Dune

Source: http://www.theyshootpictures.com/lynchdavid.php
>>
>>80228260
this but swap inland empire with FWWM
>>
When my 10/10 Lynch movie is The Straight Story and you can't do nothing to change my mind

:^)
>>
>>80228260
Pretty solid list
>>
>>80226525
what's wrong with jackie brown cunt

>>80228260
1. Eraserhead
2. Wild at Heart
3. Blue Velvet
4. Lost Highway
5. Mulholland Dr.
6. The Elephant Man
7. The Straight Story
8. Fire Walk With Me
9. Inland Empire
10. Dune
>>
>>80228649
1. Dune
2. The Straight Story
3. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
4. Wild at Heart
5. Inland Empire
6. The Elephant Man
7. Lost Highway
8. Eraserhead
9. Blue Velvet
10. Mulholland Dr.
>>
do people really think Elephant Man is not his best, simply because it doesn't involve his quirks?
>>
>>80228769
it's good but it's not fun/scary like some of his other, better stuff
>>
File: vlcsnap-1331971.png (153KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1331971.png
153KB, 400x225px
Not one fucking bit of this shit made any sense. I dont need a story spelled out to me but there are limits.

I was interested up until they started in with the "oh btw every character is actually a different character and nothing is actually happening IRL"
>>
His best movie is either Inland Empire or The Straight Story, depending on if you prefer a more straight forward plot or a more abstract one.

Eraserhead is a valid answer too. Mulholland Drive is definately a pretty good one, though.
>>
>>80226525

Yep.

Fuck this contrarian meme used by people desperately seeking to be viewed as unique.
>>
>>80226487
Was a solid thriller movie, but there is something what I didn't understand, why the gay cowboy wanted to frame Justin Theroux character for killing those holliwood producers?
>>
>>80229704
It's a movie. None of it happened IRL.
>>
ctrl F
No Rabbits?
Why no love for the true best Lynch film
>>
>>80229970
He didn't.
>>
Just watched it again. Damn Camilla was a real piece of work.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.