[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Dennis is out of the show. Gonna do some gay ass show about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Square-Dennis-Cheesy.jpg (16KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Square-Dennis-Cheesy.jpg
16KB, 230x230px
So Dennis is out of the show.
Gonna do some gay ass show about him beeing a teacher with the gay Patton Oswalt.

It's Always Sunny will go in hiatus for at least a year and a half, and it will come back with no Dennis. Let's hope Danny De Vito will still be alive.
>>
>>80222810
it might be funny
>>
>>80222810
Smart move, Always Sunny jumped the shark two seasons ago.
>>
>>80223085
you jumped the shark man.
Sunny is still the funniest shit on tv right now.
>>
>>80223112
>mfw 14yo are allowed to post here
The internet was a mistake...
>>
>>80223144
you were a mistake. your life is a mistake, but you know that already. don't you?
>>
>>80223144
Kek
He is right though
>>
the most replaceable main character quit, big whoop.
get someone actually handsome this time and retool this shit.
>>
How much could a show with fucking Patton Oswalt pay that would get him to leave Sunny?

I get that he wants to spread his wings and stuff but obviously this other TV show is going to suck dick just based on Patton Oswalt alone.
>>
>>80223112
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>80223085
A Crickets Tale is literally a top 3 Sunny of all time.
That was 6 days ago
>>
>>80223264
>the most replaceable main character quit
I don't know about that man. Dennis is the catalyst for like half the shows storylines.
>>
>>80223378
yes he is. He is the glue of the show, and one of the show runners.
let's forget for a second we are on /tv and we have to hate everything ....
>>
>>80223264
Season premiere episode: Dennis gets plastic surgery
>>
anyone thinking glenn will actually leave or that the show will continue without his character for more than a one episode gimmick is fucking goddamn retard and deserves to be hung in public

he's one of the brainchildren and creators. goddamn you dummies are so fucking dense
>>
>>80223326
He'll come crawling back then fatso's show flops bad.
>>
>>80223326
Network TV has soooo much more money in it than Cable, you have no idea
>>
>>80223445
I hope you're right

shows are never good when the best character leaves and fills in with side characters

this will bother me for the next year and a half until i know what happens
>>
>>80223070
Please tell me i can cop that poster somewhere
>>
They'll use waitress to fill gap for a season, if his show takes off then they'll end the show
>>
>>80223457
GOT stars make 100k more an episode than big bang main cast at 1.1mil/ep

sopranos main got $1mil/ep too
>>
>>80224280
but don't network tv shows have way longer seasons? So Bazinga still makes more money.
>>
>>80223112
delusional

I like the show but come on man, it's time has passed.
>>
>>80224280
Comparing HBO to FX is just silly. It's like comparing FX to NBC.

Major networks and HBO will always have insane amounts of money to throw at stars/projects.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.