[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does teevee think of Criminal Minds? My girlfriend is way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: criminalminds.jpg (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
criminalminds.jpg
290KB, 1024x768px
what does teevee think of Criminal Minds?

My girlfriend is way into it and has kept insisting I watch it. I kept finding reasons not to without telling her I thought ti would be total shit, but finally ran out of excuses and started it up.

I'm halfway through Season 1 and I don't hate it. It seems a bit better than CSI, NCIS, and the slew of other police procedurals. I even like it better than Law and Order and SVU. That said, it has some real obnoxious writing in it, and it seems like it's targeted at complete fucking retards.

I really like that it's not focused on the useless drama between castmates and more on the case, but I feel like that's really going to change at some point around Season 3.
>>
I have dropped it a few times and gone back to it over the years

Im dropping it for good now because this season they hired Hotch and the Derek actor left right before that, almost none of the original cast is left

Its fairly solid until season 6/7 when they clearly run out of ideas and it goes pure retardation, if you think the writing is obnoxious now just wait

First time I dropped it is when they had a serial killer that turned people into a marionettes

If you can make it past that it picks up again for a little bit

Sadly they cant seem to keep a hold of the really good actors

Also the Garcia bitch triggers my tism
>>
I have a soft spot for mediocre procedurals. It's OK but keeps bleeding its stronger regular characters and the writing is definitely going into the toilet. They should've let Thomas Gibson kick whoever he wants on the set just to keep him on the show. JJ a cute.
>>
there was a good episode in season one with an arsonist and an enya song to open the episode. real fantastic opening scene.
>>
>>80215859
the one with costanza was hilarious

I prefer law and order tho
>>
It's hard to take it seriously when all I can hear is Fat Tony talking.

>>80216888
I'm surprised that episode hasn't caught on as a meme on /tv/
>>
There is an episode where Director Skinner from X-Files goes full /r9k/ and goes around killing women who trigger him thats kind of funny
>>
>>80215859
Matthew gay cobbler went to my highschool.
>>
>>80217774
how was he
>>
>>80217973
I didn't go with him - not my class. I graduate this June. But everyone at my school (it's a performing arts school in Las Vegas) acts like he's jesus

I hate my school
>>
File: thomas-gibson-2-sized.jpg (34KB, 245x336px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-gibson-2-sized.jpg
34KB, 245x336px
I have never seen an actor so completely devoid of character, emotion, or personality.

It's actually kind of incredible.
>>
>>80218110
Even in his big episode where he beats a guy to death for killing his wife he is emotionless

Its impressive
>>
>>80218049
I mean, he's a success
>>
I used to watch it when I was a heroin addict. I can't stand it now that I'm clean. I think I just nodded out through most of it before and wasn't really paying attention. I was also a tv drone back then and watched whatever shit was on. I don't even have cable anymore.
>>
>>80218257
Let me clarify: 99% of my school i'd literal faggots: they all would collectively suck him off, if given the opportunity. I have nothing against the dude, but I detest the way they idolize him
>>
>>80216379
That marionette episode was pure nightmare fuel.
>>
>>80218637
Annalee?
>>
>>80218740
I wish I was a girl ;_;
>>
It's one of those shows I watched before I found actual good show.

Now I look back and can't believe I watched it.
>>
>>80215859
It's a garbage show for garbage people
>>
>>80215859
>>80216379

mandy leaving towards the end of season 2 lowered it in my eyes, but it recovered until about half way through season 6, which was when cast changes started on a constant basis..i stopped watching after that, especially after I read the reviews for later season
>>
>>80218929
>tfw Prentiss and her juicy tits left.
>>
>>80219126
She came back to replace Gibson

Her movie career went nowhere so crawled back
>>
>>80215859
> It seems a bit better than CSI, NCIS, and the slew of other police procedurals. I even like it better than Law and Order and SVU. That said, it has some real obnoxious writing in it, and it seems like it's targeted at complete fucking retards.

I watched a few seasons and this is all pretty accurate. Okay normie show but very formulaic. Not really worth the investment when there's much better shit out there even within the crime/procedural/monster of the week genre.
>>
>>80219255
She's actually a decent comedic actor, was very funny on Andy Richter Controls the Universe.
>>
>>80219255
She's past her prime now.
>>
>>80215859
watch it until george costanza shows up. then drop it because it will never get any better than that.
he plays a great villain
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.