[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In addition to the Cable/Deadpool/X-Factor movies in the pipe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3852.jpg (31KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3852.jpg
31KB, 256x197px
In addition to the Cable/Deadpool/X-Factor movies in the pipe, sources say Fox is planning a "reverse adaption of the All New X-Men comic book series in which the future X-Men (Comprised mostly of the same group led by Laura in Logan) travel back in time to confront a fledging X-Men in the 1990s. (The team seen in Apocalypse)
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, FOX, enough with the time-travel bullshit.
>>
There's no source to this, so there's no way it's true but still I like it better than the actual premise of the comic. Instead of old cyclops conflicting with his young self, you have different characters with nearly identical team roles butting heads.
>>
>>80210084
Only in teenage Laura falls for teenage Jean and their love disrupts the xmen timeline even more.
>>
Weren't most of those kids in Logan clones of familiar x-men anyway?
>>
Perfect way for Laura to join the x-men line up
>>
Who cares just kill mystique off
>>
Please no more time travel
>>
Too many characters
>>
File: Hopeadult.jpg (38KB, 324x492px) Image search: [Google]
Hopeadult.jpg
38KB, 324x492px
>>80210084
its possible something like this since in new Deadpool trailer they are pretty heavy hints for Cable and Hope Summers
>>
File: laura_and_jubilee.jpg (209KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
laura_and_jubilee.jpg
209KB, 700x812px
>>80210816
>Not Laura and Jubilee lesbo love

get out faggot
>>
File: clap.gif (301KB, 426x313px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
301KB, 426x313px
So excuse to have wolverine and professor X back and then change the timeline.

FUCKING GREAT. Undercut the bookend you just did.
>>
>>80212970
What even was Jubilee's superpower
She shot fireworks and shit in the cartoon
>>
File: GOD DAMN IT SOMOFABITCH.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GOD DAMN IT SOMOFABITCH.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>80210084
R•E•T•C•O•N E•V•E•R•Y•T•H•I•N•G
N•O•T•H•I•N•G N•E•W
>>
>>80210190
>time-travel bullshit.
But that's the basis for X-Men
-Cable (Who is the future son of Jean and Cyclops)
-Bishop
-Hope Summers (Who is the future adoptive daughter of Cable)
-Kitty Pryde
-Wolverine
-Young Jean Grey, Young Scott and Young Iceman
-Old Scott and Jean travel to the future
-Stryfe (Who is the other universe future version of Cable)
>>
>>80210084
literally Battle Of The Atom
>>
>>80210190
no, days of future past was the most critically aclaimed of the last three movies. It was so because it was the first time somebody uses "time travel" to undo the fuckups of a shit script and director on a different movie. Now, every time they fuck up or get their backs against a wall they will pull some more time travel shit to undo it or just reboot it to keep milking normies.
>>
>>80210816
>>80212970
Can we agree to have all his teenage sidekicks?
>>
>>80213048
T-thats it senpai. She's the shitty 80's version of dazzler.
I think she became a vampire later on.
>>
>>80213293
As long as we all acknowledge that Kitty Pride is best girl.
>>
>>80213048
she can create fireworks of nearly any size and lil fireworks smaller than your finger can easily blow your fucking hand off, she's more dangerous than she looks
>>
>>80213348
>She's the shitty 80's version of dazzler.
Nope, Dazzler can use sounds to turn them into light or energy.

Jubilee can pull energy out of nowhere, and technically she can even create a nuclear reaction (Although this was never shown, she blew buildings at most), after she was bitten by a vampire, she now has superhuman, strength, speed and stamina.
>>
>>80213403
never
>>
>>80213561
Have fun with that eternal hover-hands.
>>
File: rogue_by_souracid-d8o7m5n.png (434KB, 666x942px) Image search: [Google]
rogue_by_souracid-d8o7m5n.png
434KB, 666x942px
>>80213561
Oh yeah
>>
>>80213645
She eventually learned to control it so she can touch people now, IIRC
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.