[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to enjoy Dr. Who episodes >"subtle" nods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

>trying to enjoy Dr. Who episodes
>"subtle" nods to lesbianism, transsexuality
>"subtle" implication that people who are against immigration are insane, murderous maniacs

God damn this stuff
>>
File: IMG_2774.jpg (159KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.jpg
159KB, 790x1024px
you expected anything different?
>>
>>80206729

Except that wasn't done by refugees fucking retard

>>>>/Pol/
>>
>>80206680
U mad trumpbitch?
>>
>>80206817
They absolutely got into the country as refugees, you fucking idiot
>>
File: IMG_2290.jpg (43KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.jpg
43KB, 294x171px
>>80206817
it absolutely was
>>
>>80206680
You'll live, I promise you
>>
>>80206847
Where's the proofs?
>>
File: IMG_2289.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
>>80206899
>EU lets in millions of ""refugees"" a few months prior to a horrific attack in paris perpetrated by middle eastern muslim terrorists
really activates the almonds, doesn't it?
>>
>>80206680
When the "red pill" hits that show, it's going to hit hard. I love how the deeper it gets into this anti-progressive horseshit, the worse the writing becomes. That last season was seriously the worst the show has ever been, and the only good episode was the one that avoided any sort of character interaction.
>>
>>80206993

Do you even know what a refugee is you fucking low IQ Trump voter redneck cretin? They were citizens of Belgium and France.
>>
File: 1465884008544.gif (3MB, 428x308px) Image search: [Google]
1465884008544.gif
3MB, 428x308px
>Been checking out Dr Who after a while
>Watch that new episode of this season about the superhero
>Aliens explain in ear radius of the Doctor how they gonna cut out the brain of the Ceo
>Doctor leaves him to die to watch meta superhero tropes unfold
>mfw remembering Just this once
>>
>one of the most intelligent beings in the universe universe, has lived for thousands of years, infinitely wise and compassionate, the one person in the universe who can always save you, the subject of the "oldest question in the universe"
>has the completely underwhelming mannerisms, opinions and intellect of a washed out middle aged BBC writer
>>
File: IMG_2347.jpg (71KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
71KB, 480x456px
>>80207419
A. i didn't vote for trump
B. i live in new york
C. i know they were french/belgian citizens, but my point still stands. you can't say that an "open the floodgates" policy doesn't increase the likelihood of attacks like these
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>80208772

>literally not a single terrorist attack performed by a refugee

It really is pathetic how blindly you follow trends and uninformed buzzwords without forming an educated opinion for yourself.
>>
>>80206680
>he just discovered RTD's "social commentary"
Thank god you're not posting in /who/.
>>
>>80207419
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official
http://www.ant1news.gr/news/Politics/article/428234/apo-tin-lero-perase-o-enas-tzixantistis-poy-aimatokylise-to-parisi
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/15/europe/paris-attacks-passports/index.html

Reminder: There are people this clueless waddling the Earth. And they vote.
>>
>>80208930
>And they vote
for Trump.
>>
>>80208981
Indeed, they voted for the man who didn't promise nuclear war and more Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>80209032
I don't think any candidate promised that.
>>
File: europoors.jpg (301KB, 1440x801px) Image search: [Google]
europoors.jpg
301KB, 1440x801px
>>80209081
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/12/hillary-clintons-insane-plan-for-a-no-fly-zone.html
>>
>>80207419
Oh ok it was just the fault of regular old sandnigger welfare queens. You really got me there.

Point conceded.
>>
>>80206817
3 of them were Iraqis the others were French/Belgian born muslims all of whom arrived in Europe pretending to be refugees not long before the attacks they were confirmed as having arrived on the Greek islands and going on the Balkan route being registered in Hungary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34832512
>>
>>80207419
Wrong
>>
File: IMG_2667.jpg (58KB, 533x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
58KB, 533x464px
>>80208981
because they know better
>>
>>80206680
>eww homosexuality is gross
>dude immigrants lmao
Neck yourself drumpf.
>>
>>80210111
Kill yourself reddit
>>
>>80210111
im gay and i think dr who is way overboard with the homo propaganda t b h
>>
File: IMG_2530.png (231KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.png
231KB, 342x342px
>>80208835
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36882445
>Security sources cited by DPA news agency said that the Berlin attacker was either an Afghan or Pakistani asylum seeker.
>The big influx of refugees to Germany is already controversial, and the fact that three of the July attackers were refugees heightened the polemic.
>There has recently also been a lot of discussion about an Afghan youth who has been arrested over the October rape and murder of a German student.
also, are you not worried about the cultural implications of all this? europe is being gentrified by all this globalism and all these refugees, kind of how like lots of neighborhoods here in the city are being gentrified by white people
>>
>>80207419

>tfw i was a refugee in the 90s who came to germany with my mom
>tfw i am behaving more like a german than some german people
>tfw i am ashamed almost everytime i meet people my age from my home country (bosnia)

Fuck that shit, coming from a muslim country myself (i am catholic though) i can honestly say that a lot of muslims are old-fashioned retards. I know quite a few normal ones whom i actually like but those people usually do not live strictly according to the quran. Everyone that openly shows his or her religion should be fucking sent back to his or her country. Keep that shit at home
>>
>>80210280
>nigger hedonist muslims who dont follow their religion
or
>noble, honourable ascetic men who follow god with all their heart
pick one, inshallah
>>
>Start watching Doctor inbred
>1st episode is the blonde protagonist getting blacked my some ugly british nigger
Lmaoing at britcucks worse than americucks
>>
>>80210397
This, the more religious a migrant is, the less likely he is to act out like a nigger and rape indiscriminantly/ join a gang and throw hand grenades in his new country
>>
>>80210397
>>80210599

Well you have a point there. Now that i think about it. All really religious muslims i know (older people) pray at home and are always nice and quite hardworking

And now that i think about it even more.... the turks, afghans, whatever that call themselves muslims out loud are actually the younger assholes who drink, gamble, and fight all the time. Motherfuckers are even born in germany, yet they consider themselves foreigners

Funny thing is, i never had to deal with racism due to my not even thinking about that shit while talking to people. Kindness and an actual ability of having a proper conversation can get you far.
The same applies to black people in america. They are americans, yet they always have to talk as if they are victims of racism. If they behaved well, actually went to school and tried to be nice to EVERYBODY, they would never have the problems that they do
>>
>>80210889
This is why I hate people who say stuff like Europe is being Islamized or Islam is ruining Europe. No, millions of uneducated people from third world countries are ruining Europe. They are the bottom of the barrel who refuse to fight to fix the problems in their own countries, leave their families behind, and move to Europe for gibs. Most are only Muslim insofar as they dress or abstain from eating pork
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.