[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every villain in the movie is a white male >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: logan-credit-20th-century-fox.jpg (31KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
logan-credit-20th-century-fox.jpg
31KB, 710x399px
>every villain in the movie is a white male
>literally every henchmen is white
>evil white scientist using brown people for his personal gains
>le nice black family in the middle of nowhere gets fucked with by rednecks
>multiracial group of mutant kids slaughters fucking white males
>yfw the death of logan and xavier is an analogy for the extinction of whites and the being replaced by other races

this is the first movie in 10 years to really make me think.
>>
>>80188855
If you don't want open borders you're a Nazi.
>>
>>80188855
>le nice black family in the middle of nowhere gets fucked with by rednecks

I though that was a bit much.
>>
The first superhero movie in awhile that could be perceived as having a conservative viewpoint and you fucks are too dense to perceive any actual meaning from it
>>
>>80188923
There was a black guy in the back of the redneck truck to be fair.
>>
OP here, I cant believe I forgot the forced Immigration shit.
>>
>>80188898
ironic, that makes jews nazis
>>80188855
There was even a bunch more, subtler examples, like
>bringing up that 'female lions are da bessst meme'
or that part where they forced you to notice how many trophies the black kid had. and inform you how he didn't get them because he cared, but because his dad made him. which implies he's automatically good at everything he tries. which is just how the little girl is. pure marry sue
>>
File: build_laura_lookDev_v230_0001.jpg (221KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
build_laura_lookDev_v230_0001.jpg
221KB, 1200x675px
>>80189014
Female lions are the best. Is there even any debate.
>>
>>80189014
do you even pay attention to simple capeshit you pleb

the kid's trophies were mostly 2nd and 3rd place ones, he straight up says it. he wasn't good at everything but his dad instilled into him a work ethic. just like at the dinner table he wants to fuck off and quit school and his dad says now

laura mimics and picks up him wanting to please his father and be a good child. it's not rocket science. i hate this fucking board
>>
>Trump's wall exists
>Truckload of white guys driving around chanting USA for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>80189068
Holy shit you're as retarded as that kid was
>>
File: IMG_1054.png (434KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.png
434KB, 538x538px
>>80188952
Yeah, that was their "totally not a setup" setup for insurance.
>>
File: 1382719495669.jpg (37KB, 362x477px) Image search: [Google]
1382719495669.jpg
37KB, 362x477px
>>80188855
>>forgetting the part where wolverine slaughters a bunch of spics in literally the first five minutes of the movie
>>
>>80189014

You put effort. I like that.
>>
>>80188855
The movie was great right up until charles dies. The band of shitskin mutant kids were all horrible actors, that part of the movie is xmen origins deadpool tier
>>
>>80189083
They're patriots fucktard

I hoot & holler that shit 24/7
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.