[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne ws/cinema-chain-horrifie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: AAnZCwJ.img.jpg (39KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
AAnZCwJ.img.jpg
39KB, 728x485px
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/cinema-chain-horrifies-by-building-playgrounds-in-theaters/ar-AAnZxHG?OCID=ansmsnnews11

>Movie chain is building playgrounds in front of the screens
How is /tv/ not going crazy over this?
>>
damn that's a good idea
>>
Give me a rundown on the singles policy here
>>
>>80180261
It's a US company so no single men
>>
It's really the only way to enjoy superhero movies
>>
>>80180202
>He doesn't hang on the monkey bars while watching his favorite kino
If you aren't going to work up a sweat, what's the point of getting a cinema membership to use the showers?
>>
Good, it will force families to go to those theaters and leave the rest of us in peace.

Theaters should be 21+.
>>
File: kinohole.jpg (185KB, 820x547px) Image search: [Google]
kinohole.jpg
185KB, 820x547px
Linger longer faggot we talk about this all the time

the guards probably flagged you as a child rapist and guided you into the sewer theater without women or children.
>>
>>80180357
Theatres should be SINGLE only tbqh. If you look like you have friends and or a date you should be barred entry from the kinema
>>
>>80180202
>designated theaters for families with small children
How is this bad?
>>
>>80180482
Maybe cause I wanted to watch the movie as a kid
>>
>>80180462

That too, and create little seats like you'd see on Emirates first class, with tons of amenities and privacy. Honestly, you could make a day of it and pay to see like 4 movies in a row with kind of comfort.
>>
>>80180544
Yes! And charge $60 a ticket, which includes a beverage, and dots, to keep poor people out
>>
>>80180929
>dots
>no buncha crunch
you tried
>>
>>80180966
Bunch a crunch makes too much noise, and needs to be banned from cinemas
>>
>>80180986
>Bunch a crunch makes too much noise

bigga what?
>>
>>80180929

$60 for four movies, with luxury comfort, popcorn, candy, soda, and one alcoholic beverage isn't bad at all.
>>
>>80181024
ANYTHING THAT MAKES CRUNCHING NOISES MUST BE BANNED FROM CINEMA! WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>80181127
buncha crunch are about as loud as m&ms
>>
movie theaters were a mistake
>>
>>80181186
ANYTHING THAT MAKES CRUNCHING NOISES MUST BE BANNED. ONLY GUMMY CANDY SHOULD BE ALLOWED
>>
>>80181229
You were a mistake
>>
>>80181115
There will be security at every entrance to check ticket stubs. Scum like you will not be allowed in
>>
File: 1473517493290.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473517493290.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>get past cinema security smuggling in crab legs
>hop on the cinema and reach the mid row kino zone
>some fat faggot kid smeared his shitty diaper on the slide
>see him on the cinema monkey bars down below and hurl my drink at him
>it hits him and he falls in the ball pit
>usher comes by with a yellow warning card
>spill my popcorn all over the floor and slide and yell "CLEAN IT UP WAGIE"

>mfw this will literally become a reality
>mfw /tv/ memes are becoming the actual
>mfw the cinema will soon have a designated flooding during the overture
>>
File: 1336708323265.jpg (100KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1336708323265.jpg
100KB, 645x773px
>too intelligent to watch films anywhere other than my bedroom
>>
>>80181230
>only gummy candy
im ok with this
>>
I went to see Lion at my local kino tonight and there was no popcorn left so my wageslave had to go out back to get more and when he came back i said
>the popcorn mines haha
and he gave a hearty chuckle
>>
>>80181230
based

i would also like my assorted swedish fish to not be in plastic wrapping
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.