[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why does /tv/ hate him again? Just because he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: billburr_color.jpg (40KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
billburr_color.jpg
40KB, 480x540px
So why does /tv/ hate him again? Just because he doesn't support Trump?
>>
That's why I hate him.
>>
>>80176529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
Because they are from Philly.
>>
He got BLACKED
>>
>>80176551
Blindly hating people because they don't worship your leader?

At least Nazi's had solid reasoning and motives
You're literally worse than Nazi's
>>
DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO

yeah i don't give a shit that he doesn't like trump, his white guilt is insufferable though
>>
>>80176529
No, because he's a faggot that's now gone against everything he stood for.
>>
Seems like most of the hate started when people found out he killed his dog because his nigger told him too

That's when I lost all interest in future persuits of his content, but I was never super into him anyway. Just thought he was alright.

Guys who kill their dogs because niggers say to are not alright.
>>
>>80176529
His positivity is irritating

I can't listen to his podcast because I can tell he is holding back all the time

I can't wait for him to get divorced so his comedy will be amazing
>>
>>80176529
>Just because he doesn't support Trump?
Yes
>>
>>80176649
>You're literally worse than Nazi's
lmao gud one
>>
>>80176529
He thinks for himself and doesn't support my worldview 100%

Anything that makes me feel invalidated is bad.
>>
I'm actually the opposite, I think he gives way too much leeway to Drumpf.

It's like he's married to a WOC and he admits that there are huge problems with the white community in this country, but then he turns around and throws some meat out for his redneck fans. Fuck you Burr.
>>
he put his dog down because nia the nigger told him to and his latest special was complete shit
>>
hes been hated for years you pleb faggot
>>
looks like a fucking testicle
>>
>>80176670
>Bill Burr
>white guilt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyQsIhQIRY
>>
>>80176690
Did he gave it away ?? Or did he actually killed the poor dog ??
>>
>>80176720
>WOC
DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER??
>>
>>80176762
i hate this "dude just shave it" meme

i have never seen a balding guy that looks better shaved
>>
He does, he just won't admit it.
>>
>>80176780
>2008
Yes, when Bill wasn't an emasculated faggot.
>>
Because he supports pit bulls
>>
>>80176825
What does him killing his dog bothering me have to do with 'my victim complex'? Can you elaborate? I'd LOVE to hear more of your opinions.
>>
>>80176825
>does reddit spacing
>calling anyone else a redditor
kek
>>
>>80176529

Comedian who got popular being negative and going off on shit is now trying to think positive. It's good for him and his family obviously but I'm sure a lot of people are turned off by his new attitude. I don't want to say he's changed much, but he is noticeably different. I saw his new special and thought it was pretty funny. We'll see how he reacts to his daughter growing up, maybe he'll get funnier complaining about that. But he kinda a comedian who gives his family their privacy.
>>
>>80176754
>>80176690
You pitbull retard faggots need to be put down already. Pitbulls are literal cancer. They are not your fucking friend. If I see a pitbull in the street, I will literally shoot the piece of shit to death along with the mentally retarded owner.
>>
>>80176885
go away, nia the nigger
>>
>>80176911
Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs you retard.
>>
They probably got mad because he hit too close to home with his fatass comments
>>
File: jezabel vessir.jpg (85KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
jezabel vessir.jpg
85KB, 539x810px
>>80176529
Whited a 1/10 fat-armed black chick. If you are gonna bleach an ebony, she better be 10/10 like pic related, otherwise you are just throwing your genes away.
>>
>>80176529
I've loved every stand up show of his I've seen. That animated show he made for Netflix was pure shit though.
>>
>>80176866

It was a pitbull from a shelter and its previous owners were abusive. It was possessive as fuck and would bite guests. He didn't even want to adopt the dog, it was his wife's idea, and it was also her idea to get rid of it. You do not want a problem dog anywhere near a newborn.

He literally did nothin wrong besides letting his wife adopt it in the first place
>>
>>80177244
>throwing your genes away

It's Bill Burr, not really a loss.
>>
I don't hate him but I'm honestly not bothering with him anymore. He is happy, plain and simple. Whatever I think of Nya(She is nothing but a gold digging, kardashian idolizing sheboon) doesn't matter because Bill seems happy and that's the problem.

That last special was a cringefest, he was too afraid to offend anybody and kept backpedaling everything he said every 2 minutes. That is not the Bill I'm used to seen. Happiness changed him. Its not a bad thing but for comedians it makes them shitty, especially when before their happiness they use to their hate and misery to fuel their standup.

I'm happy for him and I wish him well but I'm honestly not interested in what his comedy is going to become. I'm afraid he will become the same as those other stand up comics who talk about their baby, all the shit they go through with having a kid. The same shit you've seen from every other comedian under the sun.
>>
File: sweating towel guy 1.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating towel guy 1.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>80177244
>>
>>80176649
>nazis
>bad
Just where exactly do you think you are
>>
>a board is a singular opinion OP
Can these be autobanned somehow already? Doesn't matter what subject or what board, any OP post that implies boards are singular opinions are 100% always shitposts.
>>
>>80178363
reddit ofc
>>
>>80178264
>he was too afraid to offend anybody and kept backpedaling everything he said every 2 minutes.

The recent one on Netflix? He went pretty hard on the fat acceptance bullshit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.