[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rushes the ending of Boardwalk Empire, one of the best TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 20170308_003016.png (1MB, 1439x1977px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_003016.png
1MB, 1439x1977px
>rushes the ending of Boardwalk Empire, one of the best TV series of the last decade, to make this shit
>gets canceled after one season
What did Scorsese mean by this?
>>
>>80176055
Well, I've spent a few hours fapping to Olivia Wilde's nude scene since last year so I can't really complain
>>
>bitching about it 9 months after it was cancelled
>>
>>80176055
>Boardwalk Empire, one of the best TV series of the last decade
*One of the best pilots followed by 55 episodes of nonsense
>>
Blame Terrence Winter, he was the showrunner of both series.
>>
>>80176055
It had to many subplots going on.
>>
>>80176055
But vinyl was good....

I can't be the only one who enjoyed it.
Bobby Cannavale at least was amazing.

Lets be honest, HBO has currently worse shit airing(Ahem girls...)
>>
>>80176512
this obviously
>>
>>80176266
sorry but the first 2 seasons were god tier

3rd season was mediocre

4th season was pretty gud... the show was about to rally until the 5th season was rushed and turned into an abominable piece of shit

I still contend you can watch the first 2 seasons as a decent mini series and end there
>>
>>80179022
>Lets be honest, HBO has currently worse shit airing
Well yeah, the only halfway decent show they have right now is The Young Pope. HBO isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>80179022
Yeah it was good, I like it, shame it got cancelled.
>>
>>80179345
The Leftovers
>>
>>80179022
Agreed, I liked it

Too bad. What do they have now, Young Pope?
>>
>>80176055
>Boardwalk Empire, one of the best TV series of the last decade
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80176055
The show starts off promising. The guy hears an underground concert and likes what he hears. The house literally fell on his head it was so awesome.

Expecting him to chase down the band and signed them. The show lost focused on what it was doing and the mob and the cops became a subplot for some reason.
>>
File: Alibi.jpg (75KB, 1050x550px)
Alibi.jpg
75KB, 1050x550px
>>80176055
Vinyl was FAR superior to Boardwalk Empire, it told a more engaging story in just 10 episodes vs Boardwalk's 56. Not to mention the end scene (pic related) beautifully summed up the entire series. A great unintentional series finale.
>>
The black guy who lost his voice was very good.
>>
>>80179878
>Vinyl was FAR superior to Boardwalk Empire

That's hilarious.
>>
File: kino.jpg (208KB, 1920x1078px)
kino.jpg
208KB, 1920x1078px
>>80179893
It's also objectively true, the show is pure pleb filter. Nobody has been able to refute this without resorting to muh baby boomer buzzwords.
>>
File: HardTicket.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HardTicket.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>80180052
tfw Olivia's hair crotch.
>>
>>80180052
t. Olivia Cockburn
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.