[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree The Thick of It and Parks and Recreation are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Can we all agree The Thick of It and Parks and Recreation are the best comedies of the last 10 years?
>>
Never watched Parks and Rec past season 1 but yeah, the Thick of It is one of the funniest shows of I've watched.
>>
Is In the Loop any good? I haven't seen it yet.
>>80169976
Dude. Past Season 1 is when it actually gets good.
>>
>>80170052
So I've heard, I really should get around to finishing it.
>>
>>80170052
>Is In the Loop any good?
I don't know, I'd have watched it if I wasn't so busy. I'm interested in Veep as well, but I don't know if I'd really get it since it's about American politics.

>>80170147
Well you should at least watch season 2 to see if you like the direction the show is going. It really changes gears after the first season.
>>
>>80169816
Those shows are so vastly different, I have no idea why you'd pick them alone out of everything
>>
>>80169816
I love Parks and Rec, but Always Sunny and Community are better shows.
>>
>>80170603
As in why would I choose them because there are better shows, or why would I choose them if they're so different?

You can have different tastes anon - they're two different kinds of comedy done well. I'd rather have some variety than have each comedy keep the same tone
>>
>>80170052
it's pretty good but your average The Thick of It episode is better

Glenn is one of the most underrated characters ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8DfCgVWx8
>>
>>80170052
I saw part of it once and was really not feeling it compared to the show. I need to give it another chance
>>
>>80170750
>Glenn is one of the most underrated characters ever
Not just when it comes to being funny, I think he's very underrated when it comes to actually having 'character'. Glenn actually develops throughout the show, but I never see anyone talk about it. It's not like character development is a focus of the show or anything, but I feel like people don't really give Glenn's development the attention it deserves.
>>
>>80169816
I prefer The Office.
>>
>>80170052
Not as good as the tv series.
>>
>>80169816
>The Thick of It
yes

>Parks and Recreation
And you were doing so well
>>
>>80171105
As in the US version if you're talking about the last 10 years?

>>80171172
>And you were doing so well
What would you say instead?
>>
>>80171545
Yes...Mosty the seasons with Steve Carell so until season 6.
>>
>>80171592
I may give it a watch at some stage then, I'd always heard mixed things. Then again it's probably just the standard hate for American adaptions.

I didn't know Carell left though, that's a shame.
>>
>>80169816
Parks and Rec is good, but it got nothing on 30 Rock.

Also arrested development
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.