[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Angel/Buffy ended >Supernatural driving itself to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 29

File: asdfghjkl.jpg (338KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl.jpg
338KB, 701x701px
>Angel/Buffy ended
>Supernatural driving itself to the ground
>Constantine cancelled

Give me a similar show, /tv/. I don't care if you think this genre is shit, just give me suggestions
>>
>>80167881
Ash Vs. Evil Dead.
>>
I've not watched it recently so it could be shit, but sleepy hollow seemed like the best of a bad bunch when it started.
>>
>>80167881
>Constantine cancelled
God, I miss it. Now we're getting that short ass CW Seed miniseries and it sucks
>>
X-Files
>>
>>80167908
I know the shows I've mentioned have quips and comedic moments but I don't want mostly comedy. The reviews make it seem like it's too comical?

>>80167949
Is this just a remake of the depp film?

>>80168029
more dark fantasy/horror than sci-fi, please. I currently have my fix with aliens/sci-fi with Stranger Things
>>
>>80167881
Grimm was alright for awhile but I stopped watching it. Also a little too convenient that so much shit happens in Oregon
>>
>>80167881
>Supernatural driving itself to the ground

I don't understand this. Supernatural ended in S5, right? Right? It's a classic five season show with a tight story and you can easily recommend it to your friends? Riiiight?
>>
reaper is a similar show but its intensely shit
>>
>>80167881

Shows like that don't last long. The only reason Buffy, Angel and SN had staying power is they were on the WB/UPN/CW.

Friday the 13th or something like that, perhaps. They're more X-Files than mass genre mixing like your examples, though.
>>
>>80168133
ofc it did anon, just like how Dexter ended in S4.
>>
How the fuck is Supernatural still going?
>>
How many Buffy seasons are worth watching?
>>
>>80168249
Recycling old villains that should have stayed essentially dead.
>>
>>80168133
>I don't understand this. Supernatural ended in S5, right? Right? It's a classic five season show with a tight story and you can easily recommend it to your friends? Riiiight?

Yes of course
>>
>>80168235
Oh, that's good. I got scared for a second there.
>>
>>80168295

All of them.
>>
>>80168081
>Is this just a remake of the depp film?

it has ichabod crane and the headless horseman, but that's where the similarity ends, it's set in current year.

it's similar style to the shows you posted in that it does have an overal season arc but lots of monster of the week episodes if that's what you prefer.
>>
>>80168311
I kind of miss the villain of the week formula they had going on in the first 3 seasons, it gave a nice balance between creepy one off episodes vs the overarching story. Was a good idea for a show, they kinda jumped the shark with the whole Satan/God/Demons/Angels shebang.
>>
File: Buffy-actors.png (1022KB, 694x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Buffy-actors.png
1022KB, 694x1498px
>>80167881
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: the-magicians-110-alice_667.0[1].jpg (124KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the-magicians-110-alice_667.0[1].jpg
124KB, 667x1000px
OP, have you watched The Magicians at all?

It's got some Wheadon-esque banter between characters and is set in a dark fantasy world. The initial setting is pretty much Harry Potter + College but it very quickly gets brutal. Stakes are always pretty high for these characters, although there are more than a few ass pull moments that lets them not get instantly gibbed as promised.

It's also got Alice, whose tits are so big they're practically comedy props.
>>
>>80168249
Normies love it I guess, I couldn't handle watching it anymore after they introduced those leviathan things. S5 is a good enough ending anyway.
>>
>>80168249

I ask myself this every time I start watching it again.

I'm just waiting for Crowley to rape his mother into submission.
>>
File: 142512524314.png (242KB, 356x352px) Image search: [Google]
142512524314.png
242KB, 356x352px
>>80168523
>introduce old ones
>they're just dudes in suits with cgi mouths
>>
>>80168428
I enjoyed the Lucifer and some of the Angel stuff fine. When i think they went off the deep end was when the brought the leviathans into the mix.
>>
>>80168295
>>
>>80168587
When does that come in, I dropped it around 8 or 9
>>
File: Devil on Shoulder Prop.jpg (24KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Devil on Shoulder Prop.jpg
24KB, 375x375px
Lucifer is pretty good, famiglia.
>>
>>80168674
Early Season 6 and the rest of 7 I think. They were literally the fast food industry.
>>
>>80168733
oh yeah, I remember haha that shit yeah.
>>
>>80168081
>dark fantasy
The Magicians. It isn't MOTW though.
>>
>>80167881
Damien.
>>
Once Upon A Time. same cheesy addictive shit
>>
File: Levilady.gif (526KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Levilady.gif
526KB, 245x180px
>>80168406
alright might give it a try. Does it have more than 2 seasons at least?

>>80168428
the Apocalypse arc was actually great and made sense of many of the events of Seasons 1-3 though

>>80168475
>>80168787
are there demons and related crap as enemies? how many seasons has this gone on for?

>>80168575
>>80168733
>>80168775
I was turned off by the Leviathan arc before but I rewatched it again after I finished Angel, it kinda makes sense because Wolfram & Hart was also made up of ancient and unspeakable evil masquerading as a law firm, so

and the way season 8 portrayed them in purgatory was pretty cool (pic related), but other than that, yes, they could have done more with the "Old Ones" especially since Buffy made them pure, powerful, ancient demons
>>
>>80168475
>perfect body
>man face

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>80169036
yeah, no. I don't mind "gritty" takes on fairy tales, but I don't want the series focusing mainly on them. Same reason I couldn't get past >>80168092 Grimm's fifth episode of season 1. The opponents don't feel too threatening compared the the shows I listed in the OP
>>
>>80168523
>>80168133
>>80167881
>>80168249

>whine whine season5 whine whine

Fuck off, show is still comfy as fuck and a new season is coming. cry more
>>
>>80169036
robert carlyle's performance carried this for me a bit, but eventually it was just too shitty to bear.
>>
>>80169340
Sorry bro, the show is an abortion now that panders to tumblr whales. Dye your hair back to a natural colour and lose 200lbs before i give a shit what you think
>>
File: bye.gif (695KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
695KB, 245x190px
>>80169340
fuck off, m8. I'm catching up to Season 12 and I still love this show a lot but you can't deny 5 would have been a perfect ending.
>>
>>80168324
>>80169395
Post more Dean memes.
>>
>>80169066
>are there demons and related crap as enemies? how many seasons has this gone on for?
It's second season is currently airing. I wouldn't really say demons - well sort of. If you're wanting the bad guys to be a variety of demons with many encounters, I wouldn't say The Magicians is what you're looking for.

If you don't mind having a couple of 'main' villains and it being dark (urban) fantasy then you may as well give it a try. A lot of people say they got hooked on the show by the ending of the first episode, but it took me a few episodes before it clicked.

MOTW isn't the shows format though.
>>
>>80167881
Supernatural is fine. The last few seasons have been top notch, pre season 6 quality.
>>
>>80169385
>tumblr
abandoned the show at like season 8-9 once they realized that Dean/Cas was only ever gonna be a tease, and quality dropping more and more with each season
>>
Between Angel and Buffy, don't you have enough content there? That's hundreds of hours of material to watch.
>>
>>80167881
Lucifer
>>
Supernatural is a garbage fire compared to the first 5 seasons.

But it's somewhat entertaining watching them shit all over their pre established lore. It's like watching bad fanfiction.
>>
>>80168475
The magicians is also depressing as fuck.
>>
>>80167881
Psych was pretty good.
>>
>>80168249
I've watched it from the start and even I couldn't tell you. It's just so easy to watch and at the just the right level of interesting that you can settle down and mong out infront of it and feel like you've enjoyed your time there.
>>
>>80170814
im currently watching season 10, but what lore are they shitting on? Im not paying that much attention really, but im curious
>>
Magicians starts off terrible. First episode is alright, then the next like 2 or 3 are shit.

Then the show gets weird and awesome. I hate half the cast, I love the other half. Probably most enjoyable show that I watch right now.
>>
13 will be the last season right? I've seen the ratings compared to last season and they've dropped considerably.

Would be nice if it ended heading towards the future episode Where Dean is leading a resistance against Lucifer/Sam, he did mention "all roads lead here", or something to that extent so it would be fitting.
>>
>>80168133
>recommend supernatural to your friends
I hope your friends are women, because this show is designed for women and closeted gays
>>
>>80170959
If you can't get a boner to Jensen Ackles or Jeffrey Dean Morgan then there's no hope for you anon
>>
>>80170859
I think hes talking about stuff that happens season 12 & 13
>>
File: oh riiiight.gif (981KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
oh riiiight.gif
981KB, 245x230px
>>80170859
a lot. At that point, you should have noticed a lot by now. I guess you really don't pay that much attention holy shit

>>80170684
I've finished them and have been rewatching them. A fantastic and well-built universe. But after a while, one has to start wondering if there are other shows that managed to build such long lasting legacy and elaborate backstory for their own amazing characters

>>80169720
>The last few seasons have been top notch, pre season 6 quality
I hope you're not including the memetron garbage seasons 8-10

>>80169679
you mean gifs?
>>
>>80171239
I mostly watch it while playing vidya like civ so most stuff probably flies past me, but yeah, do come with examples
>>
Give Preacher a go.
>>
>>80171290
Preacher is good. Plus the guy playing Preacher has excellent hair.
>>
>>80170819
I liked that though. I started watching it after being told it was dark fantasy, in a modern setting (which I haven't seen much of before). I was disappointed that it wasn't particularly dark at first, then after a few episodes it just gets really dark out of nowhere - and doesn't stop.

I can't imagine anyone (that hadn't read the books) got what they were expecting out of the show.
>>
File: shrug.gif (931KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
931KB, 500x262px
>>80171264
>do come with examples

reapers become considered "angels" towards the end of season 10, which completely undermines the set-up of the winchester brothers being vessels for both Michael and Lucifer---fucks up established lore entirely. This suggestion is later dropped and never mentioned again.

"angel radio" becomes a literal radio

leviathans supposedly predate the archangels according to Death season 7 but become retconned later on in the Darkness arc

the Darkness/Amara calls Lucifer God's "first son"

Knights of Hell supposedly wiped out by Archangels but later on retconned to be have been killed by Cain instead

Highest tier-demons Alastair and Lilith could only torture/send angels back to heaven and could not completely kill them but recently revealed Princes of Hell (a group of elite demons which Azazel belongs to) include Dagon, a princess of hell that barehandedly kills two angels

power levels among demons and angels getting screwed up

Leviathan supposedly immune to angelic powers or could suppress angelic powers like Eve did but conflicting episodes show Leviathans resisting angel powers while others show or suggest they are vulnerable to it

Colt could kill "anything" but 5 things in the universe, welp, here comes several other beings that could not be killed by it but instead they introduce Death's Scythe, the First Blade, etc.

Angels previously shown as expansive, blinding white light to contrast the suffocating black smoke of demons have been represented by white wisps just like demons from Season 9

Guys, there's only one nephilim ever and it's weak as fuck. Season 12's major threat is a nephilim. Let's just pretend now that nephilim strength depends on the angelic parent

Is Jimmy Novak even still alive? It was suggested a few seasons back he's dead but it's an absolute rule angels can't possess dead meatsuits like demons do. Angels need active permission from their vessels
>>
>>80170859
>im currently watching season 10, but what lore are they shitting on? Im not paying that much attention really, but im curious

They're currently rewriting Cas' backstory that makes a lot of the stuff he's said and done int he past make no sense.

They have completely nurtured Angels/Demons/God

They rewrite the hierarchy of hell like every 2 seasons. There's Knights, Princes, Kings, Lilith,

They've completely stripped away the awe and tension that they did a pretty great job with in the early seasons.

There's a shit ton of small continuity errors. Someone will say something that directly conflicts with something they've said or done in a earlier season.

But it's mostly just the tone of the show. It's been sliding towards to a kind of Doctor Who level campiness for awhile. And you can't help but feel that everyone making the show doesn't really care anymore.
>>
File: bitch please.gif (366KB, 339x197px) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.gif
366KB, 339x197px
>>80171666
Get out of this thread, Lucifer!!

but what you said was true
>>
File: dafuq.gif (379KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.gif
379KB, 250x141px
>when the combined smiting of all remaining angels in existence deals less damage to a few dozen demons scratching at Amara
>>
Is God fucking his sister?

>Mfw next season God is killed and it turns out either his mother or father is the killer
>>
>>80168295
>>
File: Illyria.jpg (603KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Illyria.jpg
603KB, 800x1180px
>>80171826
that ending was lifted off of Hellblazer's version of God and the Darkness, I think.

One of the ways why I consider Buffyverse superior in terms of major players--Supernatural is heavily limited and stratified while Buffy had several ancient, powerful factions like the Powers That Be, Old Ones, Lower Beings, Wolfram & Hart, the First Evil etc. Supernatural killed its potential for more interesting story lines and power struggles by throwing Eve, the Leviathans, and Death into the dustbin
>>
File: Fuck This.jpg (567KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This.jpg
567KB, 1920x1080px
>>80167881

The day I finally quit watching Supernatural.
>>
>>80171799
Holy fuck this show is approaching Dragon Ball levels of autism.
>>
>>80172023
ywn see Illaria become your ultimate waifu as they rescue Fred's mind from somewhere and it merges with Illaria's.
>>
File: cri.gif (480KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
cri.gif
480KB, 245x200px
>>80172139
they actually had a good reason to do that if they wrote everything as a plot-upon-plot of the Darkness to remain free

consider the following
>the first war in Heaven was due to Lucifer carrying the Mark
>Lucifer creates Hell and demons to wage war against God and His creations

>Eve and Leviathan having black goo and uncontrollable insatiable appetite to destroy God's creations could easily be attributed to the Darkness influencing God's first beasts

>the Apocalypse and unlocking Purgatory continues to weaken Heaven

>Death is a stickler to Natural Order, and he is the only remaining player that is powerful enough to fight the Darkness
>surprise, surprise, Death is killed by Dean, ALSO under the influence of the mark

>Enter the Darkness, tying Seasons 1 to 11 all together

such wasted potential
>>
>>80172284
So you telling me that Death, the guy who would reap God, gives Dean, a guy who has never followed anything Death has said, the only weapon in existence that can kill him. Just so he could kill Sam. Because obviously you need to kill the soul and lets forget there are other weapons that could kill a soul. But nope, need Death out of the way so lets kill him in a retarded fucking fashion.

Fuck the show and their shitty writers.
>>
File: file.png (896KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
896KB, 600x901px
Constantine was pretty fun but even it were shit I'd still watch it just for this 10/10
>>
File: angry bobby.gif (649KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
angry bobby.gif
649KB, 300x192px
>>80172435
Hey, man. Trust me, I love this show, but I know the non-Kripke seasonal arcs have been lacking one way or another. I, too, found that scene ridiculous. Honestly. I'm just saying they could have made more sense of it if they plan to do some bullshit like that. I mean Death has helped them so many times in the past.
>>
File: cassam.gif (962KB, 324x190px) Image search: [Google]
cassam.gif
962KB, 324x190px
>>80172605
Constantine was great! Just when things started picking up to the Brugeria, they fucking cancel the show. What the actual fuck
>>
>>80172622
I remember watching Dean reap Death and thinking the producers and writers knew that the fans were sick of that exact sort of plot point (Dean/Sam putting each other over the greater good, deal with consequences next season) and gave us a big fuck you anyways.

This season is pretty shit too. Last season literally God was a main character and now we have some Bongos in suits.
>>
oops
>>
>>80172139
I stopped watching after that for a while since TNT likes to reset the broadcasting to Season 1 every so often to fuck with people.
>>
>>80168295
First 5, 6 is borderline okay then trash, 7 is awful
>>
>>80168081
The Expanse. It's spacekino.
>>
>>80174772
I kinda explicitly said more fantasy/horror over sci-fi

>>80174285
7's writing is fucking amazing, what the fuck are you on. the build up to the first evil's reveal is great
>>
>>80168295
All of them, season 4 is the weakest overall but worth sticking through. Also despite being the weakest season it somehow has several of the best episodes

>>80174285
>7 is awful
?????
>>
>>80174804
I only read the first post and replied to a post shortly after it, so fuck off.

Go watch your reddit vampire twinkly toes show.
>>
>>80167881
I watch Buffy and Angel once a year and enjoy the heck out of it every time, but its always the same empty feeling when I finish watching both
>>
>>80174883
>vampire twinkly toes show

We talking Vampire Diaries or True Blood?
>>
>>80174955
>tfw used to like true blood but no idea where I left off
>>
File: highlevelsofbullshit.gif (2MB, 368x229px) Image search: [Google]
highlevelsofbullshit.gif
2MB, 368x229px
>>80174883
>Go watch your reddit vampire twinkly toes show
except none of the shows in the OP have these. you tried
>>
>>80174989
is true blood good? I feel like the fairy introduction was kinda bullshit
>>
File: huh.gif (658KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
658KB, 245x300px
>>80174883
>I only read the first post and replied to a post shortly after it
the post you replied to was the one explicitly saying more elements of dark fantasy/horror over sci-fi tho
>>
>>80175145
Its shit, but the first few seasons are entertaining shit, I can't say really when you should stop watching since really you should never start
>>
>>80175089
>twikly toes
Harmony?
>>
>>80172605
she broke up with her fiancee shortly after Constantine was done shooting, apparently she had an affair with Matt Ryan
>>
File: is this.gif (523KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
is this.gif
523KB, 160x160px
>>80175326
i've watched a few episodes here and there and heard they have their own version of Lilith but yeah, something almost always felt off with it. I kinda prefer watching supernatural shows from the point of view of (mostly) mortals/humans with a good scope of different creatures/races. Buffy and Angel got a pass because the Slayer line and backstory is very interesting
>>
File: mercedes-post-1.jpg (44KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes-post-1.jpg
44KB, 650x432px
>>80175365
>Harmony
You mean Lucy, right?
>>
File: dcw.jpg (67KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
dcw.jpg
67KB, 825x464px
>>80167881
Hate to break it to you but these shows were just capeshit in a horror setting if you want something similar watch these.
>>
>>80175652
But he specifically asked for a horror setting, none of these come close
>>
>>80175652
>Hate to break it to you but these shows were just capeshit in a horror setting

>everything is retroactively capeshit

stop being stupid.
>>
>>80167881
Teen Wolf is pretty good.
The same with The Vampire Diaries.
The Originals is really good.
iZombie is not that similar, but comf as fuck with complimentary booty.
The X-Files is amazing.
>>
>>80175444
>lilith
I never got that far, unless you mean the vamp queen, they had Lilith? Fuck that show got dumb I quit on the line
>I'm a fucking fairy?
>>
>>80175914
>vamp diaries
My sister who also was a massive buffy and angel fan always recommends this to me it looks waaay to teen soap tho, like I tried watching shadowhunters fuck that was terrible perfect example
>>
>>80175900
Joss himself described them like that. He said multiple times Buffy was inspired by Kitty Pryde and the X-Men and that Angel was inspired by Batman and his family. Look it up dummy.
>>
>>80175089
>>80175207
hello red-dit
>>
>>80172284
Doesn't help that the Darkness was a terrible character. They should have known better to try to cast a female role. Supernatural hasn't been able create a good female character since like season 3.
>>
I've been binge watching through buffy, angel, and supernatural an between them the one thing that annoyed me most was the conner storyline in angel.
The fuck was up with that?
>>
>>80176111
No he didn't
>>
>>80172435
You can take solace in the fact that it's almost assured they will bring back Death eventually.

The current writers are too shit to create their own memorable characters so they'll bring him back to shit on him.
>>
>>80168445
How is Jewish an ethnicity?
>>
>>80176123
Yes he did. I'm pretty sure he even brought that back up when he first got the Avengers gig too.
>>
File: uhuh.gif (991KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
uhuh.gif
991KB, 245x245px
>>80175869
>>80175900
>>80176123
OP here, I actually agree with >>80175652
>>80176111

For example, Dark Willow is heavily influenced by Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix Force

However, the difference is that >>80175652
>>80176111 assumed I didn't know and that my drive to watch these shows would somehow crumble with this "revelation".

I mean it makes sense--groups of superpowered beings team up against a powerful thread. X-men happens to explain it through mutation, Buffy explains it through magic, demons, higher beings, etc.
>>
>>80176042
It is a teen soap. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
I mean, Buffy is also a teen soap.

If you like Buffy and Angel you should give it a try. Even if it's mostly for all the 10/10 Qts.
Remember that the without a doubt worst part of the show is its name.
>>
>>80176116
S5 fixs it
>>
>>80176042
>My sister who also was a massive buffy and angel fan always recommends this to me it looks waaay to teen soap tho, like I tried watching shadowhunters fuck that was terrible perfect example

First few episodes of the Vampire Dairies are pretty terrible. The first episode might as well be from a different show then the 12th. Once the writers figure the characters out, drop the emphasis on the teenage love shit and focus on the vampire murdering it gets pretty good.
>>
>>80176116
season 4 didn't happen
>>
>>80175326
if you did start watching it then Tara dying is the perfect stopping point
>>
>>80176116
>conner storyline in angel
an elaborate event that is part of the tro-clon prophecy. It's not that bad. Pylea was even more random

>>80175914
>Teen Wolf
do they ever explore other creatures/races aside from werewolves?

>The Vampire Diaries/The Originals
have to agree with >>80176042 here. The actors annoy the fuck out of me. Either they can't act well or their goal is to look "pretty" in every scene instead of acting according to what the scene needs. And yes, while Buffy was also a teen soap, its scope and metaphors were waaay deeper than TVD's. Plus, Angel is leagues more mature, so it kinda saves Buffy by association.

>iZombie
fundamentally different in approach. not my cup of tea

>The X-Files
not gonna deny that, but I'm kinda looking more about fantasy-leaning, and less sci-fi

>>80176042
>shadowhunters
is this show good? doesn't look much. most posts I see about it are about the relationships and not about their roles, the plot nor their enemies
>>
>>80176042
>>80176255
VD is terrible. Watch season 1 and 2 if you must then stop immediately after. Because after that it just becomes a zombie(simpsons) show:
>vampire power levels
>death is trivial
>love triangle 9000
I could go on but it's basically how not to write a good show unless your intention is endless recycling to keep in on the air.
>>
>>80176441
Watch Xena.
>>
>>80176680
fuck and Hercules had crossover episodes with each other right? Not horror, but you reminded me of that. Now if only I could find a good streaming source
>>
>>80177115
>fuck and Hercules had crossover episodes with each other right? Not horror, but you reminded me of that. Now if only I could find a good streaming source

Many cross overs. Xena started off as a villain on Hercules that spun off to her own show.
>>
>>80176441
>shadowhunters
No it is not good it's fucking terrible, easily the worst show mentioned ITT
>>
File: Reaper_Sock.jpg (77KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reaper_Sock.jpg
77KB, 750x600px
>>80168146
I loved Reaper.
>>
File: middleman-sorbo-1.jpg (82KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
middleman-sorbo-1.jpg
82KB, 800x533px
>>80167881
The Middle Man was fun
>>
Carnivale is a short show that is worth checking out.
>>
File: toosoon.jpg (49KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
toosoon.jpg
49KB, 600x370px
>>80177900
I miss Reaper, not as much as I miss this tho >>80178180
I'd be happy with all these other shows ceasing to exist if I could get just one more season
>>
>>80175928
I dunno about the vamp queen but lilith was supposedly the very first vampire made by God himself or something like that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>80176166
they better hurry up the actor doesn't look like he's got long
>>
File: ayyylmao.jpg (160KB, 987x785px) Image search: [Google]
ayyylmao.jpg
160KB, 987x785px
>>80177900
Actually watching that show right now. RIP in purgatory that show was quite funny
>>
>>80178583
lol, always the case, idk how many vamp stories have lilith as the first vamp, but its a lot
>>
watch the xfiles fagget there's plenty fantasy there for you
>>
Constantine was the only show in this genre that was worth watching, and even so it was more miss than hit
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.