[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You don't think an infinite amount of monkeys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rogan.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rogan.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>"You don't think an infinite amount of monkeys can write the complete works of Shakespeare, Karl?! Pull that up Jamie!"

How can we get Rogan to meet Pilkington?
>>
The power of memes.

For real though this would be the best thing ever.
>>
>>80167396
I never knew I wanted this until now.
>>
holy shit OP you are a genius, my friend loves joe rogan and i'm always hearing about his podcast and its always karl pilkington esque i just didn't know until now
>>
>>80167396

joe rogan and karl pilkington, it would explode the internet

i want it so bad
>>
Karl would never do it.
>>
if they butted their bald heads together, the universe as we know it would fold in on itself and cease to be
>>
It's actually a retarded analogy. It's supposed to stand for randomness, but monkeys mashing keyboards would never amount to actual randomness.
>>
>>80167396
>put on a Karl compilation on YouTube
>head to /tv/
>see this thread
kismet
>>
"Hey Karl did you know that the cells in your body change all the time. You got a bit of Hitler in you man"

"But like, I'm not German. Me mam said I was a bit like Gandhi one time cause he lost his hair young but I never got it because I'm not an Indian"
>>
>>80167396
> Joe hasn't been fully sober in decades
>>
>>80170166
If they were mashing keyboards for an infinite amount of time they would
>>
>>80170166
found karl, you're an idiot mate.
>>
File: shf.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shf.gif
1MB, 320x240px
The topic should be weird looking people, Karl could bring his book in. Potential comedy gold!
>>
>>80170166
an infinite number of them would
>>
>>80171749

the book of "the 50 like most weird people on earth"

goddamn, I saw that shit so many times and I always laugh. When he starts showing his favorites it's brilliant
>>
>>80169407
>it would explode the internet
le epic
>>
"Like we all know someone who's a bit of a freak dude"
"Steve"
>>
TOOOOM papa
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.