[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never have a love-hate relationship with a pixie-haired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 3-9-flight-note-behind-maggie.jpg (118KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
3-9-flight-note-behind-maggie.jpg
118KB, 720x540px
>You will never have a love-hate relationship with a pixie-haired bush pilot. ;_;
>>
>>80164686

Her actress is insane now or something
>>
>>80164899
I know. Sad!
>>
>>80164686

One of the most comfy shows ever. Pity most of the posters here weren't born yet.
>>
>>80164899
batshit insane christian conservative
>>
File: NorthernExposurePianoFling.jpg (42KB, 502x375px) Image search: [Google]
NorthernExposurePianoFling.jpg
42KB, 502x375px
Legit one of my favorite shows of all time...

however:
>Joel's lack of character development (until he just suddenly went insane), was really really fucking annoying. He would always learn some big lesson at the end of every episode and seem like he was growing as a human being, but then by the next episode he's back where he started again.
>The show tried way too hard to be like Twin Peaks, and it completely ruined it in the last seasons. The show was weird and quirky enough, it was endearing and sweet.. then it just got fucking stupid and weird for the sake of weird. Though I think it hit an interesting mix of both around the midpoint. The piano fling episode is pretty fucking great, IMO.
>>
File: been there done that.jpg (13KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
been there done that.jpg
13KB, 274x206px
All short haired chicks have bi-polar disorder. I know from personal experience.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>80164686

Who cares? Bob cuts > pixie cuts any day of the week.
>>
>>80165685

Evangeline Lily is hot but a bobcut doesn't suit her
>>
I had a summer fling with a pixie haired trans girl who was also a shit eating furry. It ended after her parents found out she went to a pride parade and dragged her off to a gay canp or some shit. Honestly I'm glad I escaped as unscathed as I did.

Still thought she was too small to ever have a hope of passing as a dude
>>
>>80165685
This man knows what's up
>>
>>80165518

I don't remember much about the last few years other than Capra coming in and the eps where Maggie and Ed go see Joel at the camp.

One of off-putting things toward the end was it was clear the writers were making fun of Joel's actor for wanting to leave. They dedicated a whole ep about how there was nothing out there for him. Fucked up, man.

The finale is still one of my favorites of all time, though.
>>
>>80165518
https://youtu.be/AoZHUDZN-pI
>>
>>80164686
Such a comfy show. I have a book of Chris quotes from the radio segments.
>>
>>80165518
I never got the comparisons to Twin peaks, NE is an obvious sitcom type show where TP had its own mysterious thing about it with an obvious tone that is very different from NE.
>>
>>80165744
You know that makes you gay right
>>
File: Michael_Scott_ewww.gif (493KB, 175x177px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Scott_ewww.gif
493KB, 175x177px
>mfw no discernible difference between a girl with a pixie cut and a teenage boy
No thanks guv.
>>
>>80169189
They came out around the same time and they're both about eccentric, small towns. That's it, really. Twin Peaks has more in common with Picket Fences or American Gothic, I think.
>>
>>80169953
You see a teenaged boy because you want to see a teenaged boy.
>>
>>80169953
>thinks blowing teenage boys is gay
it's 2017 anon
>>
File: 2zt97hi.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2zt97hi.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>80164899
I have regrets.
>>
>>80170182
she got them DSL
>>
>>80167259
Maurice is so fucking based
>>
>>80169189
I wouldn't really call NE a sitcom, come on dude.
it's not ever a straight comedy
>>
Picket fences > northern exposure

>no comfy Qurky dramedies

If they did this today they would just make way too weird
(It got too weird anyway but a new show would straight out of the gates weird. Like American horror stories after the first season)
>>
>>80170785
Thats the closest comparison I could think of. >>80170951
Looks like they are trying to do something similar with the Archie tv show, but not exactly.
>>
>>80170951
You only like Picket Fences because of Lauren Holly.
>>
>>80164686
Already have
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.