[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: MACAW AMERICAN 1.jpg (606KB, 1664x1444px) Image search: [Google]
MACAW AMERICAN 1.jpg
606KB, 1664x1444px
>american """""""""cinema""""""""""
>>
>>80163097
The poster on the right looks gay as hell
>>
>>80163121
t.american
>>
One on the right looks like it's about the parrot going through the Holocaust.
>>
>>80163121
/thread
>>
>>80163097

Left
>Fucking radical
>cool
>That parrot probably slays mad parrot puss

right
>gay as hell, parrot may may as well be sucking that kid's dick
>phony attempt to be artsy to appeal to hipster yuros
>>
>>80163097
>Kids movie about a "magical" talking bird tries to act deep.
>Americans don't play that bullshit and redesign it truthfully.
>>
What the fuck kind of name is that for a movie?
>>
An ancient talking macaw named Mac, a blue and gold macaw becomes the saving grace for an elderly man threatened with a nursing home, when it is discovered that the talking bird knows the whereabouts of a buried treasure from its day with a pirate. His grandson decides to go off on the hunt only to discover that a resort now exists where the treasure is buried.

Sounds comfy
>>
>>80163097
>Jason Robards not included in the american poster
this is the only thing that's wrong
>>
>American poster
>rad parrot with sunglasses and a self - confident smirk
>europeen poster
>dishonest font with an "emotional" moment on the cover to appeal to the grandparents
>>
>>80163731
that's right kid, I truly became The Real Macaw yabadabadoo!
>>
I'm not sure which one is worse
>>
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT PARROTS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.