[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally "How to raise a bunch of degenerate hippies who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 80097499.jpg (58KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
80097499.jpg
58KB, 284x405px
literally "How to raise a bunch of degenerate hippies who later become psycho killers: the movie"

god that was painful to watch

>use roads built by the government, even though you don't pay taxes
>stealing is perfectly fine
>desecrating a grave is okay as long as it's about you
>if you can regurgitate a few books, which makes you superior to everyone else, you can hang loose whenever and wherever you want
>serrations are for plebs
>>
I did not ask my mom to come to this world. Fuck socialization.

Also the father was just a tyrant.
>>
Did Wes Anderson direct this film.
>>
File: 1483906165380.gif (1MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483906165380.gif
1MB, 320x200px
>ywn be this mad over a movie
>>
File: Annalise.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Annalise.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
he should have let the two sons leave and made babies with the qt daughters
>>
The point of the movie is him realizing he's abusing his kids.
>>
I don't like the message the father was giving to the kids but I still liked the movie. Weird idea. I cannot like a character but appreciate the movie.
>>
>>80154013
Great poseidowns would their children be
>>
>>80154000
don't believe so

>>80154012
yes, these hippies pissed me off

why couldn't they all kill themselves...

>>80154017
and yet life goes on like it was perfectly okay, no repercussions, no responsibility
>>
>>80154311
Repercussion was his daughter almost dying.

My most hated part was it's Noam Chomsky shilling. The dude's a genocide denying jackass.
>>
>>80154512
repercussions would be losing custody and or jail time for child endangerment/abuse
>>
i watch it only for Annalise Basso
>>
>>80153948
>a movie that shits on hippies
>painful to watch

You haven't watched it properly
>>
>>80154512
didn't know noam denied genocide, you got any links i'd be interested to learn if there's substance to your claims.
>>
I enjoyed it, felt like the coda kind of ruined the films climax with him giving up his kids to the grandpa. Although fuck not obeying someone's will that's just a piece of shit thing to do doesn't matter how hippyish the will was.
>>
>>80153948
I liked it, not surprised it triggered trumptards. Vigga was /fa/ as fuck in this movie that red suit is tits.
>>
This movie was cringeworthy, but entertaining at the same time. Viggo was great, and the kids were all pretty good, but they were a pretty insufferable group of people to watch for 2 hours.
>>
>>80153948
Good goy
>>
>>80155839
if it was that important to her, why didn't she tell her parents that when she was in the hospital
>>
>>80154017
Better you abusing your child than society
>>
>>80154512
He's also redpilled
>>
>>80153948
>>use roads built by the government, even though you don't pay taxes
So what?
>>
>>80153948
>Why can't every character in movies be just like me? Why do they have different opinions than me and do things that are different than what I would do?

Just stick to Batman bud
>>
Anybody triggered by this movie is upset they will never have a father as based as Viggo and they will always be a slave to a system in which they are expendable. Stay sucking down chemical riddled soft drinks, genetically modified Monsantos frankenstein food, and brainwashed to the ZOG media and education system as well as accumulating debt for Mr.Goldberg.
>>
>>80155921
>roads trigger the an-caps

Lel
>>
>>80155817
Dude's a communist. Ahem, sorry, an 'anarcho-syndicalist'. The genocide denying thing is him denying the genocide at the hands of the fucking Khmer Rouge.

http://www.jim.com/chomsdis.htm
>>
>>80155921
their bitching about government and business is completely hypocritical

>oh sure, the hospitals and healthcare industry is just a big scam, trying to poison everyone....but when we do something retarded and are injured, we expect the doctors to help us instead of healing it by rubbing some plants on it

>>80155959
who doesn't love brainwashing....
>>
>>80155817
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide_denial#Chomsky_and_Herman
>>
great movie but Hunt for the Wilderpeople was a million times better
>>
>>80155993
>who doesn't love being a slave*

Ftfy
>>
>>80155882
What? It was in her will, also she killed herself not like she was on the phone with her parents preparing her funera;.
>>
>>80155993
The wife also ended up killing herself because hospitals and healthcare is not infallible
>>
>>80156067
Because she went untreated for so long.
>>
>>80155979
>>80156023
you two are dumb asses

"Nonetheless, in 1993, Chomsky acknowledged the massive scale of the Cambodian genocide in the documentary film Manufacturing Consent. He said, "I mean the great act of genocide in the modern period is Pol Pot, 1975 through 1978 - that atrocity - I think it would be hard to find any example of a comparable outrage and outpouring of fury."
>>
>>80153948
>>desecrating a grave is okay as long as it's about you

What's wrong with this? Just some random dead ass person. They literally cannot mind.
>>
>>80155959
Literally everything the kids read and parroted in the film was zog theory.

Fucking guns, germs and steal?
>>
viggo going full frontal made me feel things
>>
>>80156096
Damage control.
>>
>>80156096
When he started feeling the heat he walked it back. Read my fucking link, the shittery of this man is extensively chronicled.
>>
>>80156054
if she had the foresight to make up a will, which I doubt most hippies do, she probably would/should have said something, at some point, about what her wishes would be

>>80156106
it was a selfish act to make themselves feel better, the dead person doesn't know what happened to their body and can't care....they're dead
>>
>>80156160
>>80156144
He was patently wrong and changed his mind on the issue what's wrong with that?
>>
>your father will never raise you and your siblings outside of society in Platos perfect Republic

Feels bad man, my life fucking sucks
>>
>>80156163
she literally had a will that the parents disregard to give her a traditional burial, it's the plot of the movie which you clearly din't watch
>>
>>80156252
The facts were out there when he wrote his original claims. It wasn't a mea culpa, it was him realizing he overextended himself and he better massage his shit before people started dismissing him as the crypto-communist he is.
>>
>>80154017
The point was what normalfags consider abuse is nothing. The scene where the wifes sisters kids and Viggos youngest kid both talk about the Constitution ring a bell?
>>
>>80156343
>dude reciting force fed information is smart
>>
>>80156617
Funny how the public educated kids were unable to even do that
>>
>>80156664
Because they have the internet and don't need to retain useless knowledge to seem smart.
>>
>>80155904
>jew
>commie apologist
>redpilled
geez i wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>80156708
This excuse is breathtaking. Why learn anything when you have the internet then? Christ.
>>
>>80153948

lol muh roads
>>
>>80157196

Well he's right, trivia is useless, no one is impressed anymore that you know who the 42nd king of Thailand is because I can look it up on wikipedia.
>>
>>80153948

Kind of like how /tv/ thinks that no one shouldnt ever pay money to see or watch movies and yet expects Hollywood to make movies for their entartainment.
>>
File: 1235092592649.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1235092592649.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>80157229
>the Constitution of the United States of America is 'trivia'
kek this country sure is fucked.
>>
>>80153948

I stopped watching when his elite athlete daughter fell down the roof like a rag doll
>>
The entire plot revolves around the idea that Aragorn's way of life isn't sustainable or even really beneficial. Where do you think all the tension between him and the two sons came from? Why do you think he compromised at the end of the movie? He realised it was fucking crazy. The movie is literally about Viggo coming to terms with the fact that his way of life isn't necessarily superior.
>>
>>80157296
/pol/ is literally triggered by anyone expressing an idea they don't agree with or understand. Anything that happens after that can never soothe their hurt feelings.
>>
Didn't they celebrate Noam Chomsky Day instead of Christmas or something like that?
>>
>>80153948

Neither does like every tourist
>>
>>80157317
>everything and everyone I dislike is /pol/
>>
>>80157244
I didn't say that

and it's been at redbox....very cheap with coupon

>>80157336
they're not tourists
>>
>>80157336
That's why their visa are temporary.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.