[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEW EVA MOVIE YOU FUCKING HACK? I HAVE BEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Biggest Hack in cinema.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest Hack in cinema.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEW EVA MOVIE YOU FUCKING HACK? I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FOR 5 YEARS WHERE THE FUCK IS IT ANNO?
>>
File: 1486582361087.jpg (74KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1486582361087.jpg
74KB, 600x845px
He made the best movie of 2016 in the mean time, so calm down
>>
>>80148530
>dying japanese man takes his autistic son out for a walk.jpg
>>
>>80148530
I will not calm down I have been waiting for 5 years and I still haven't even got a trailer yet
>>
>>80148582
>Miyazaki was dying in 1995
>>
>>80148638
You'll get an announcement on April 1st. Japs always announce stuff on April 1st. Even if they don't release anything, then you know that they haven't done shit
>>
File: 1486407499701.png (326KB, 325x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486407499701.png
326KB, 325x700px
He will make it, you will see it, and you will love it. Put it out of your mind until then
>>
>Finally releases movie
>giant battle happens
>Shinji goes into full berserk mode
>fucks everyone's shit up
>Asuka finally respects Shinji
>4th impact happens everyone dies, and shinji screams like a little bitch
>wakes up in hospital bed from nightmare
>silently says "another unfamiliar ceiling"
>the last minute is live action footage of Anno just putting his middle finger to the camera as the shocked eva fans watch in anger.
>>
Is 2.22 (2.0) the best of the Rebuilds?
>>
>>80148789
not if I kill myself first
>>
File: IMG_2070.jpg (51KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2070.jpg
51KB, 624x480px
>>
>>80149126
>EVA fans
>anger

Nope, they'll ride his dick even harder for an ending like that
>>
>>80149170
I always preferred 3.33 because it's the film that is the most different from the original series. It's the best rebuild film but End of Evangelion is still best eva film
>>
>>80149252
I thought there was way way too much Kaworu.
>>
Even Anno knows Rebuild sucks. Thats why part 4 is never getting made.

Stick with the original pure kino series.
>>
>>80149234
Half of them will suck his dick, the other half will hate the ending and send death threats to Gainax.
>>
>>80149326
They do suck compared to Neon Genesis Evangelion and End of Evangelion, but I am curious to see whether there actually a sequel to the original series, although I doubt it really is
>>
>>80149304
I liked the fact that we got more Kaworu. I always felt his relationship with Shinji was too brief in the original series to have the intended impact, so having a film with him as the focus worked in the series' favor.
>>
>giant robot fight happens for whatever reason
>shinji's dad sacrifices himself for rei somehow
>a 20 minute long scene of shinji pouting while every character pops up to berate him and then die horribly
>shinji tears the spear of destiny out of the world tree and eats it, it tells him something profound about human relationships
>a shot of the earth glowing white then fading to normal colors
>it is left ambigous whether everything was destroyed or if everyone was reborn

Done.
>>
>>80149326
this is pretty much the truth.

the original series + eoe is pure kino.

i was already waiting for the live action movie long before the rebuild of evangelion was announced. once that happened i stopped waiting.
>>
File: tumblr_ojlgg5zP8v1tgqfc0o1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojlgg5zP8v1tgqfc0o1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x333px
>>80149426
Yeah, that always seemed weird to me that he had such a pivotal role but was only in it for a hot second
>>
>Rei is practically a mute vegetable
>Shiji is so fucking depressed that Asuka has to hold his hand to get him to fucking walk
>Nobody cares about Mari
>Asuka will most likely die seeming she is the only Pilot that's not suffering from crippling depression, a vegetable, or a completely useless character
>Misato is a fucking mess, I have no Idea what's going on with her.
I am really curious to see how they end this series.
>>
The only reason I watched Rebuilds was because I needed more Eva material.Series + EoE was the best thing I've ever watched since I sympathized with Shinji so much.I kinda liked 1.11, same shit we got in the series but with higher quality, 2.22 wasn't really my favorite because of all that Rei - Shinji romance and with 3.33 he caught the ''what the fuck'' part of EoE but in a wrong way.We didn't really understand what the fuck was going on in EoE too but it was good kind.
>>
End Of Evangelion = Art
Rebuilds = Eva 4 babies/Commercial product to sell figurines
>>
>>80148455
He put the project on hold so he could make a really fucked up version of Godzilla.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.