[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish propaganda: the movie 1. 3 old sickly white males to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 519-film-page-thumbnail.jpg (97KB, 314x466px) Image search: [Google]
519-film-page-thumbnail.jpg
97KB, 314x466px
Jewish propaganda: the movie

1. 3 old sickly white males to die off - representative of jewish yearning for death of white people
2. diverse group of young people to takeover - jewish desire to push multicultural/mutli-ethnic so that they will not be salient, and can view themselves as referees over a divided populace under jewish morality
3. que the stereotypical redneck - jewish caricature of lower middle class mid state whites
4. welcoming black family - professor "this is what a family is like" - whitewashing of black crime and broken family life in contrast with "evil" whites
5. push the cross over at the end so its an X
6. (((mangold))) writing and directing

these concepts can be seen across many jewish movies (As jews control hollywood http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19).

it is important to know who rules, because it is their values that are pushed on a population they desipse

can you find more jewish tropes in Logan?

>i gave a jew who hates me $10 for the privilege of watching his propaganda

never again folks
>>
File: pol.jpg (16KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
16KB, 500x227px
Imagine having a grasp of logical fallacies and cognitive biases this poor.

>>>/pol/
>>
Is /pol/ retarted?
>>
I'm not saying your wrong but it's done in such a way that not everybody will interpret it as, for example, anti-white men. Get Out is much worse in terms of the actual subversion.
>>
>>80148454
>/pol/ is retarted
ftfy
>>
>>80148281
epic
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108KB, 1200x900px
>$10
>He doesn't get a student discount for half the price
>>
queue*
>>
>>80148281
>every bad guy was a white male
>every nonwhite was a good guy
>American company is evil who thinks Mexicans are stupid
>Mexican nurses show those evil Americans that they're smart and ruin their experiments
>cross the border north to safety

Solid movie.
>>
>>80148281
/pol/ does suck but I also got that "Death of White People" or definitely "Death of the West" feeling off Logan too OP. That doesn't mean it was glorifying it but it was tapping into the nihilistic feeling of dreading death and delivering it that people have post-Trump.

Pushing over the cross was meant to be an X-Men reference but could be a sad reminder Christianity is dying too or something like that.

Its definitely a movie that is worried about the future end of the world of white people and what that could mean.

The next generation is Asian now better deal with it sorry OP.
>>
File: 1481485702424.jpg (7KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481485702424.jpg
7KB, 244x250px
>>80148281
This is like that pasta analysis of Batman V Superman where Lex represents Jews or something.

Fuck off.

>PS: anyone have that by chance?
>>
>>80150055
>jews have post-Trump.

fixed
>>
Damn OP, I hate Jews now
>>
>>80150822
no need to hate, just be aware of their hate. they are a part of this nation and culture, and even though they wish to undermine and subvert it, they still deserve a voice as part of an open society, but we equally should be permitted to point out jewish biases and desires
>>
>>80149156
>fucking paying for movies
just get a job at a kino and watch movies for free and hook up the xbox and play halo 2 and guitar hero on the big screen as well as any dvd you'd like. oh you don't do jobs? oh that's right, you can't even afford a day of entertainment
>>
>>80150055
>The next generation is Asian now better deal with it sorry OP.

I'm moderately fine with that, but you wouldn't know the next generation is Asian based on Hollywood. They love pushing blacks and hispanics but you'll never see them pushing Asians.
>>
>>80151159

Movies are focusing more on the Chinese market now so that won't be true for long. The Chinese don't like black people, from what I can tell.

Of course, China could easily fail in the coming years and not be the future, like everyone thinks they're going to be. So, who knows.
>>
>>80149597
>the main character is white
>his mentor is white
>the little girl is a white mexican
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.