[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would La La Land be better or worse with Emma Watson and Miles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Would La La Land be better or worse with Emma Watson and Miles Teller instead of Stone and the Goose?
>>
Now what do you think OP
>>
>>80140072
Haven't seen enough of Miles Teller to be able to judge that but Emma Watson has the emotional range of a dish rag and the Goose is one of my favorite actors, so no, I doubt it'd be better
>>
Worse, not even a question.
>>
File: 1482398188761.jpg (131KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482398188761.jpg
131KB, 683x1024px
Name a good movie Watson has been in.
Name something more adorable than trying to teach an autist (pic related) to love.
>>
>>80140172
Goose is a million times the actor Miles Teller is
>>
Is this even a question? Obviously worse.
>>
>>80140054
It all depends on how good the chemistry between them was, but Emma Watson seems incapable of developing that with other human being and she has no real charisma to stand on her own.

At the end of the day, Stone and the Goose saved what otherwise could be a pretty mediocre movie.
>>
>>80140242
>Autist
I was going to argue with you over that but the dude literally learned how how to play the piano from scratch just for this role so there might be something to it
>>
>>80140054

The real question is would the movie have been better if it was starring Matt Damon and Ben Afleck instead?
>>
File: GOOSED.jpg (118KB, 768x954px) Image search: [Google]
GOOSED.jpg
118KB, 768x954px
>Teller was supposed to play the lead in the Whiplash follow-up, La La Land. He says director Damien Chazelle offered him the part when they were filming Whiplash, way before it became an Oscar-winning hit. Teller gets a little nervous telling the story, tearing his dinner roll to shreds and claiming he doesn't know what happened before deciding, whatever, "These are just facts." He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. "And I got a call from my agent, saying, 'Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you're creatively right for the project. He's moving on without you.'" So he sent him a text: What the fuck, bro?
>>
File: 1482324876763.jpg (1MB, 2082x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1482324876763.jpg
1MB, 2082x1171px
>>80140460
This is a cuter couple.
>>
>>80140498
Based Damien.
>>
Is the Goose even capable of being in a bad movie? The Notebook, Drive, The Big Short, Lars and the real girl, La La Land and even The Nice Guys are all bangers
>>
>>80140734
Gangster Squad was pretty bad.
>>
>>80140242
Has she even been in anything other than Harry Potter
>>
>>80140054
>Emma Watson
She would've made the film much worse. Stone is a great actress, Watson is a hack who can't sing.
>Miles Teller
I don't know, he's a fine actor but I prefer Ryan Gosling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.