[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you've never written, directed, or produced a film then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: WiseauLead.jpg (120KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
WiseauLead.jpg
120KB, 650x375px
If you've never written, directed, or produced a film then you have no right to judge even the worst film ever made.

You're a coward judging others for having the courage to take chances while you hide in the safety of the shadows, wallowing in your own fear of being criticized.
>>
>>80134184

Big talk coming from a sissy
>>
I feel sorry for you if that is genuinely your position
>>
I wish i could unironically make such a timeless and terrible kino, what he did was miraculous
>>
>>80134184
you are tearing me apart OP
>>
>>80134263

I've never seen it but listened to the Disaster Artist audiobook, such a surreal journey, I actually liked the Greg/Tommy relationship stuff more than the movie making stuff.
>>
Miami Connection is more perfectly awful
>>
I guess you're right op, The Room might be a great movie. Or it might be a terrible movie. I have no way to form an opinion about it so I couldn't say!
>>
>>80134184

>a coward judging others for having the courage to take chances while you hide in the safety of the shadows, wallowing in your own fear of being criticized.

Literally everyone on this board.
>>
File: th.jpg (15KB, 181x239px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15KB, 181x239px
>>80134184
>If you've never run for office, held office, or waged war then you have no right to judge even Hitler.
>You're a coward judging others for having the courage to take chances while you hide in the safety of the shadows, wallowing in your own fear of being criticized.
>>
>>80134184

Making a film worth anyone's time requires friends and/or vast sums of money. Roomguy had friends, and wasted millions of dollars, and only turned a profit due to the miracle of cult rediscovery. It takes a lot of elements from a lot of different people to make a film good or bad.

Critiquing a film is a public service and only requires raw writing ability from a single person to be good. A critic is putting their reputation on the line with every publication, just as a director is doing with every production.

Neither are cowards for doing a public thing, and the critic is especially not so when they are a small voice pointing out valid floors on something from a huge production house.

These studios could easily flick a disagreeable journalist's career out of existence, just look at all the purchasing of blog articles and youtube channels that Disney did to hype starwars.

If you call it cowardice to merely judge a film, then it's more cowardly to focus group your ideas before production, subvert negative opinion, and hire puppet directors that are only there to warm the chair.
>>
File: mr4chan.png (127KB, 345x337px)
mr4chan.png
127KB, 345x337px
>>80134830

>Posts a review he shat out in ten minutes in between jerk off sessions on his Youtube channel.

I'm the real hero.
>>
>>80134264
lol'd
>>
Can anything even compete with the room?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.