[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been given total creative control of Season 9 of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

You've been given total creative control of Season 9 of The Office.

What would you do to ruin Jim and Pams lives?
>>
>>80133504
Jim tells pam to fuck off, and goes and works at his dream job.
>>
>>80133644
And then he fails at his job, only to come crawling back and find Roy is giving it to her on the side, right?

If I were to keep Jims dream job in I would have him pussy out and then have the company become wildly successful, leaving Jim an alcoholic shell.
>>
series should have ended at jim and pams wedding
>>
Jim and Pam become heroin addicts, both of them resort to prostitution to pay for their habit.
Pam falls in love with a handsome ambulance worker who saves her from an overdose.
>>
Miscarriage.
>>
>>80133504

I would make them do it on camera desu
>>
>>80133830
I like the way you think. Andy and Oscar should be some of Jims clients. Maybe Andy could bring all of 'here comes treble' if you want to get really dark.
>>
Nude scene of pam full frontal followed by stanley and kevin going down on her
>>
I would give Jim super athletic abilities and have him transition in to the role as starting point guard of the Philadelphia 76ers. The fame gets to his head and he sleeps with a team dancer. Pam breaks up with him and Jim suffers a career ending ACL injury.
>>
>>80133882
you fucking degenerate
>>
I would make her my wife
>>
Pam leaves Jim to have a steamy lesbian affair
>>
>>80134103
How about with Meredith who enters into an s&m relationship with Pam? And as part of this, Pam gives compromising information about Jim to Meredith...who it is later revealed, is secretly working for Dwight.
>>
>>80134266
>How about with Meredith who enters into an s&m relationship with Pam?
>And as part of this, Pam gives compromising information about Jim to Meredith
>who it is later revealed, is secretly working for Dwight
holy shit
>>
Jim decides he is a woman and transitions, Dwight starts developing feelings for Jim.
>>
Give Pam Jenna's actual life. You can't get much worse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.