[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I Don't Read Comics Yet Want To Make A Comic Book M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (420KB, 1003x627px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
420KB, 1003x627px
>I Don't Read Comics Yet Want To Make A Comic Book Movie: The Movie
She literally has her origin completely rewritten every 5 years.
There are DOZENS of capeshit women in the DC universe ALONE which have more consistent and memorable origins then Wonder Woman.
She just happens to be the first, and I guess that means she gets a free pass on everything and even though the movie will suck it'll still make 800M $.

>“I don’t think it is more complicated,” Jenkins told CBR during a press event in London last week, saying that Superman’s journey from Krypton wasn’t well-known to mainstream audiences until the 1978 film. “I think Superman’s origin story was very little known, really, until they made the movie. How many men on the street were really down with Kal-El, Krypton? They weren’t.”
DENIAL

>“All the superheroes want to save the world for a variety of reasons, or they want revenge, or they’re defending themselves,” she continued. “Whichever it is. She’s one of the only ones I can think of who has a belief system that’s almost religious.”
Oh, you mean like almost every other Justice League member?

Fuck Jenkins. Fuck the DCEU. Reboot can't come soon enough.

Source:
http://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-universal-origin-patty-jenkins/
>>
holy shit i don't think i've read something that made me think of an angry greasy manchild just having a spasm lol.
sage
>>
>>80130067
>I Don't Read Comics

Patrician
>>
>>80130067
>She’s one of the only ones I can think of who has a belief system that’s almost religious
Haha everyone knows that Supes is a true american and thus is a devoted Christian
>>
>>80130067
>Fuck Jenkins
I would. She's pretty hot desu.
>>
>>80130067
>There are DOZENS of capeshit women in the DC universe ALONE which have more consistent and memorable origins then Wonder Woman.

haha, no.

Batman and superman are archetypes, they don't belong to the rest of capeshit
>>
>>80130067
>I think Superman’s origin story was very little known, really, until they made the movie

oh my fucking god
>>
>>80130067
>DOZENS of capeshit women in the DC universe ALONE

yeah but which of them are as well known as wonder woman to the average persons
>>
File: 7d95974e8db38ae81385d0c0519ca732.jpg (143KB, 693x1062px) Image search: [Google]
7d95974e8db38ae81385d0c0519ca732.jpg
143KB, 693x1062px
>>80131780
>>
>>80131780
Couple of them actually do.
Supergirl does have some normie pull thanks to the TV show.
And Barbara Gordon Batgirl as well thanks to BTAS.

But that's not really the point.
Whatever origin they'll come up with for the movie, it will be entirely forgotten in 5 years.
Wonder Woman has always and will always be a mess.
Sure, you can make her relevant for the period you're writing in right now, but it won't be as transcendental as the other characters.
>>
>>80130258
>Christian

*Muslim
>>
>>80131897
That's Batman
>>
>>80130067
>I Don't Read Comics
Do I dare say, that she is /ourgirl/?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.