[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just watched all of the resident evil films wow. what an incoherent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: vlcsnap-2017-03-06-15h17m17s996.png (357KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-06-15h17m17s996.png
357KB, 1280x546px
just watched all of the resident evil films

wow. what an incoherent mess, people say "the plot doesnt matter its just to set up the action" but it barely made up for this mess

only milla, the goddess, made this worth watching

one of the worst franchises I've ever seen tbqh though, how could they fuck up this bad?

what the fuck happened to Chris Redfield? (wentworth miller) What happened to K-mart?

how the fuck did they go from LA in Afterlife to Russia after they got attacked?
>>
File: 1487920903245.jpg (95KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487920903245.jpg
95KB, 799x600px
>"haha dude they're just braindead action flicks turn your brain off and enjoy the action"
People said this to me, and then I watched them, and then there wasn't any actual action, it was all terribly choreographed, choppily edited, vomit-inducing crap.

Why make action movies where you can barely see what's going on? There was a segment in the latest movie where there were 35 cuts in a 30 second action scene. It gave me nausea.
>>
>>80130130

Yeah I dont get how people defend them as action movies

The action is laughably shit

These films especially come across as movies where everyone involved hates the audience and has nothing but contempt for them
>>
These are garbage movies but they're really good for background noise when you want to concentrate on something.
>>
File: Paul_Anderson.jpg (18KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Anderson.jpg
18KB, 590x350px
>>80130032
>hey look, mila has superpowers now!
aaand they're gone.
>hey look, they're a hundred mila clones now!
aaand they're gone.

incoherent is a fucking understatement.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>80130032
I fucking hate Paul W.S. Anderson so much.
>tfw James Cameron and Ridley Scott will now never make Alien 5 because Fox were more interested in Paul's Alien vs. Predator script
>tfw George A. Romero will now never made a Resident Evil movie because Sony hated his script and went with Paul's script
>>
File: 1422736249763.png (166KB, 467x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422736249763.png
166KB, 467x500px
>YOURE ALL GOING TO DIE DOWN HERE!

*they dont*
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>80131240
>YOURE ALL GOING TO DIE DOWN HERE!
>they do
15 years later that little bitch finally delivered
>>
>>80130032
>every action scene is shot in the dark
>lots of shaky cam
>cut every 0.5secs

one crew member died for this garbage while a stuntwomen lost an arm and had her fucking face degloved.
>>
>>80131962
Jesus Christ
>>
>>80131962
Don't forget about that qt skier who died doing promo stuff for that shitty ubisoft snowboarding game.
>>
>>80130032
>"the plot doesnt matter its just to set up the action"
But the action sucks as well!
You can say that about a movie like The Raid or John Wick, but not about movies like Taken or RE.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.