[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no shootings and barely no action >mcguffin is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: MI-poster.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MI-poster.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>no shootings and barely no action
>mcguffin is literally a modern take on the microfilm
>characters constantly change sides
>bad guy is literally a former cold war hero that feels he no longer serves any purpose
Was it the last real spy movie ever?
>inb4 Modern Bond/Bourne
Those are action movies with some spying here and there.
>>
>>80124475
the franchise didn't get good until MI3
>>
>>80124475
I love the way this movie was shot. It's difficult for me to describe because I have no knowledge on the technical aspects of filming but this movie looks more clear and crisp than stuff coming out today. Something about the colors and the lighting just makes it look so good.
>>
I actually think this was one of the best MIs. Just something about the cool europe shit and ties to cold war stuff just makes it feel like a real spy movie to me. Series tanked immediately with MI:2 and only started getting better with 3 then GP. RN was pretty great, almost as good as 1.
>>

m.i tunnel/train/heli scene is great fun.
>>
>>80124541
I'm guessing most of the other MI flicks were shot on digital
>>
File: 1471058636286s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1471058636286s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
>>80124501
jesus, this is the most plebeian thing I've heard on this board
>>
>>80124475
Fucking love this movie, others are shit, haven't seen 4 and 5 though
>>
>>80124501
Jew Jew nearly ruined it retard
>>
>>80124501
You mean it was good until MI3.
>>
when did "hunt" realise that jon voight was the badguy?

ive seen this movie a dozen times and I cant "get it" lol
>>
>>80124541
I'm just amazed at how classic the whole thing feel. Bond was just an action hero by that point because everyone thought spy fiction was done for, but the first MI could have been made in the 60s.

>>80125120
The Bible.
>>
>>80125120
I think when they show the flashback of voight smearing blood on his clothes, that was showing us what hunt was thinking
>>
>>80124753
1>2>5>3>4

That Brad Bird abortion was absolutely disgusting. Based McQuarrie saved the franchise.
>>
>>80124501
Opposite day?
>>
>>80125171
so when he meets jon voight at telephone in train station "hunt" is just bullshitting him pretending he is clueless.

hunt is unsure about guilt of girl.
>>
>>80125309
Yes, he's just lying to himself because he doesn't want to believe that cutie Emmanuelle Beart is a traitor
>>
>>80125191
t. retard
>>
The great thing about mission impossible is there's not really a set formula, each movie is basically a showpiece demonstrating the directors style and vision. I wonder what a Cameron movie would be, or a fincher. Or maybe Shane black could do one so Ethan gets a buddy and it's set at Christmas
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.