/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie had two African Americans and two Hispanics in its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

This movie had two African Americans and two Hispanics in its main group of heroes. Non-whites were the majority.

If this film came out today you would be screaming about liberals, the Jews and SJWs.
>>
>>80113590
>wanting to keep your population number on the same level to not fuck up your inner market is a jewish conspiracy

/pol/ retards everyone
>>
>>80113590

The point of 4chan is to be ironic and contrarian.

So yes we would call it SJW bullshit
>>
Whatsamattah, Tumblr got you pushing too many pencils?
>>
>>80113590

And they all get fucking wrecked by the predator, while an alpha white male takes him down. Nothing SJW about it.
>>
>>80113722
>>80113775
Nice strawman arguments. Didn't expect much more from community college students.
>>
>>80113798

>strawman argument

Literally exactly what I said happened. If the protag was black, or a woman, then people would be up in arms about SJW liberal crap. Also I don't think anybody cares about mexican protags
>>
>>80113590
>a movie were an alien murders a bunch of people but is finally defeated by a white man

yea, I'm sure the sjw would love it
>>
>>80113590
>Only white guy dies first
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>80113590

>80% white population
>no cultural Marxism
>no subtle jabs at whites
>no hidden agendas
>everyone was objectively happier

Let the good times roll.
>>
>>80113775

>Austrian
>White

fucking disgusting filth
>>
>there are sjws who dedicate their lives to studying this shit yet still don't know the difference between shoehorned token minorities, and well-written characters that happen to be black

Maybe it's for the best that they're all studying subjects that won't make the blindest bit of difference to the real world.
>>
>>80113590

No, because they don't make race a defining trait of any of the characters.

Except maybe Billy. He's the stereotypical Injun tracker.
>>
>>80113590
It's full of muscular men, a helpless woman and a white guy defeats a top tier hunter from outer space with pure manliness and sticks, i don't think anybody would call this SJW.
>>
>>80114227
>Arnold
>White
>>
>>80113590
if this movie were made today, the predator would be an "undocumented immigrant" who was fleeing his war-torn planet and deserved gibs
>>
>>80114265
Well, he's as white as you can get with the guy of the minigun dead.
>>
>>80113590
>If this film came out today you would be screaming about liberals, the Jews and SJWs.
If the film came out this day I'd say there aren't enough niggers in it.

Have you seen the actual population of the armed forces?
>>
>>80113590
>two Hispanics
Alright, you think the Native American guy is Hispanic, but who the fuck is the other Hispanic?
>>
>>80115389
arnie is a hispanic you fucking moron
>>
>>80115389
The chick.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.