[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn I missed out when /tv/ was talking about this. So what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: stranger.png (1MB, 908x972px) Image search: [Google]
stranger.png
1MB, 908x972px
Damn I missed out when /tv/ was talking about this.

So what was the consensus Tell me what to think please.

Assimilate me into the hivemind, I'm ready.
>>
>>80105114
The posters here really, really liked the little children.
>>
>>80105114
IT WAS OK. IT HAD SOME FUN PARTS AND NOSTALGIA
>>
its just a bunch of pedos posting about it. Nothing special
>>
>>80105114
jeez anon just a simple "what did I think?" would have worked fine, you didn't have to go and make it all... weird
>>
Releated to this.

I find that Netflix series don't get enough shitposts, because they all drop on the same day. So after the initial discussion the threads go straight into offseason mode. You don't have a week to speculate about the next episode or shit on the previous one.

Am I the only one who feels that way?
>>
>Tfw you were on /tv/ during the major one-off series
>Tfw you still reminisce about True Detective s1 shitposting fest
Pic related, the happy feels
>>
Red haired girl deserved to die and it was hilarious that no one else cared when she disappeared. Steve did nothing wrong and Jonathan can fuck off.
>>
>>80105408
who was rust shooting at tho?
>>
>>80105114
The rule of /tv/ is if it first comes out it is awesome and well liked, after a while the contrarians will come out to shit on it till the next season and everyone comes back. Its a vicious cycle of love and hate.
>>
File: elevens_feet.webm (551KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
elevens_feet.webm
551KB, 1920x960px
What's this scene trying to convey /tv/?
>>
It was good.
Nothing special.

Its a show Normies tend to hype as amazing for some reason that I genuinely don't understand.

Its like that with a lot of things though.
>>
File: 1481237934018.jpg (205KB, 692x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481237934018.jpg
205KB, 692x800px
>>80105114
Nothing in the show is explained and it ends on a cliffhanger.
Maybe worth a watch if you like mindless shit.
>>
File: 1299835246647.jpg (11KB, 130x179px) Image search: [Google]
1299835246647.jpg
11KB, 130x179px
>>80105114
>look up Duffer Bros
>they're 32
>same age as me and putting out quality series while I'm still working 9-to-5 and playing vidya when I'm not jerking it to anime or shitposting on the worst board in the world
>>
>>80106062
I thought it was pretty straightforward.
>>
>>80105405
yes you are unique in this vast enormous world now go back to r.ddit and stay there kid
>>
>>80105114
>member the 80s?
OH OH! I MEMBAH!
>>
>>80105114
We love it
>>
it's pretty amazing
>>
>>80106155
Okay.
So, why was the military using the girl?
In the show, they explained that it would help "spy on the Russians". The chief or whatever implied that was not the true intention. The monster mysterious showed up into the world and started hunting (but not killing) some people. Then you had the retarded plot of military trying to stop a fat kid, a black kid and, a nerd kid. They, couldn't even stop the kids.
The show was pants on head retarded. But hey, what do I know?
>>
The consensus is that eleven is cute but mike is godlike. This may seem absurd at first but if you stay here long enough you will eventually succumb to Finnposting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCILliuXZ4
>>
>>80106351
cute af
>>
>>80105114
the monster design was seriously disappointing
>>
>>80106181
Thanks friend, will do :^)
>>
>>80105202
>>80106351
>>80106391

the phenomenon of Stranger Things turning anons into low-key pedos is much more fascinating than the show itself.
>>
>>80106467
>turning anons into low-key pedos
How new are you?
>>
>>80106062
I want Eleven to crush my balls while paralyzing me with her psychic powers!
>>
>>80105499

god
>>
File: no.jpg (41KB, 621x698px)
no.jpg
41KB, 621x698px
>>80106467
>>80106603
>>
File: eureka seven 44.jpg (55KB, 640x480px)
eureka seven 44.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>80106317
>So, why was the military using the girl?
There was a good chunck of an episode explaining how they originally experimented with her mother without knowing she was pregnant. You are supposed to infer that she inherited some sorta powers out of that. The monster drags its victims to the upside down similar to how a shark drags a victim underwater, or in general how many predators drag their pray to their territory

The show has its flaws but you being a dumbnut is not one of them
>>
>>80105114
Forgettable.
>>
>>80106467
this must be your first 10 minutes in /tv/ because there are pedo threads posted HOURLY round the clock non stop.
>>
>>80105114
Extremely overrated, but decent if you need something to watch that's similar to old horror movies and what not.
>>
>>80106317
The girl was in the custody of the government from birth because of psychic shit that they wanted to exploit. One of these was contacting what they thought was the other side but was in fact a twisted version of our world and doing to led the monster directly to our world's figurative doorstep. The government didn't know the kids had El until the end and at that time El protected them.
>>
>>80107745
Jesus, I know that.
How was the damn monster moving between dimensions?
It was never explained. All that was offered was some fuck nut explanation of the girl going into the dimension and getting scared by the monster.
>>
>>80109526
>>80106317
In addendum to that, the monster didn't hunt them just to not kill them. It brought them into its world where it throat fucked them and laid eggs or some shit like that
>>
>>80109168
I guess I wanna think it's not that bad and I don't share this space with pedos but I know you're right.

I remember seeing a Periscope that Finn did with the boys of the new IT film where it was just them fucking around in their hotel room. Lasted only 20 minutes cuz people in the chat were telling them to kiss each other and sniff each other, Finn shut it down quick which means he's probably used to this happening, poor kid. He just wants to act and play music and already had a cult of pedos worshiping him, hope he manages to steer clear of (((that))) side of the industry.
>>
File: evans'.png (101KB, 294x270px)
evans'.png
101KB, 294x270px
>>80105114

A highly derivative, yet comfy tribute to 80s nostalgia.

Making a direct s2 is a mistake tho; an anthology format would be way more suitable, but this wont happen because of "muh eleven" and general attachment to her storyline.
>>
>>80105114
It was shit. It couldn't make its mind to which age group it was directed at. Silly but enjoyable parts with kids (beside that constant pandering to nostalgia by mentioning stuff like Star Wars all the fucking time), then annoying teens drama, then "adults problems"
It was also full of regressive left propaganda like blatantly shitting on nuclear family, promoting slut culture among teens in the fucking 80s (that chick fucking the guy that could be a poster boy for Chads, then shouting at her mom that fucking "doesn't matter"), of course stronk indipindint wimin that need no men and adult men that are either broken, assholes or just evil.
Music was great but it were just songs picked for nostalgia, not even all from the 80s (lots of 90s songs and New Synthwave).
>>
File: draper.jpg (32KB, 413x395px)
draper.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>80110272
You will never be Steve "Chad" Harrington.

You will never get the girl by being a loner freak.

Deal with it, loser.
>>
>>80110272
>It was also full of regressive left propaganda like blatantly shitting on nuclear family, promoting slut culture among teens in the fucking 80s

Oh you mean the 80s? The era where a hit pop song was about a girl losing her virginity and how girls just want to have fun?

It was the 80s not the fucking 1950s, you sound like a fedora man who has some rose tinted glasses about a time he never experienced. You asshats have some of the dumbest criticism.

You would probably have an aneurism if you were to watch the Wonder Years episodes with Kevins sister.
>>
We all agreed it was reddit
>>
>>80105405
yeah this is a pretty common thing people notice. compare the thread sizes of ST and literally any other show that has weekly showings and its the difference between night and day.
>>
>>80109168
thats not entirely true. its not like the pedo pop is so vast that their constantly making threads. its that one dude who was mad at mods or at getting banned or whatever set up a bot to constantly spam those pedo threads. at least thats how it was explained to me
>>
>>80109542
you're telling me the show has been out less than a year and an entire expanded universe hasn't been built around it?
>>
>>80109630
oh man thats fucked up. its so bad they have to deal with that stuff at that age. i was watching one of millies livestreams on instagram and occasionally comments will be like i wanna fuck you or something and she was sitting right next to her big and little sister. i imagine famous people are just all grossed out by their fans but put up with it just because they have to.
>>
>>80109542
are you asking him to explain the science of a fictional creature interdimensionally travels? or a laymans explanation? monster moves through dimensions like a fish swims through water, its just what it does. it came to our dimension by following elevens scent back after she touched it, freaked and returned.
>>
>Damn I missed out when /tv/ was talking about this.
You missed nothing. This board seems to like the child actors more than the show itself.

>>80109542
>How was the damn monster moving between dimensions? It was never explained.
Did you skip The Flea and the Acrobat episode? The Demogorgon isn't native to our world, so it doesn't follow its laws the same way we do. It can "climb around the rope" and effectively move between worlds like second nature.
>>
>>80106142
I bet you have friends and have had a gf before
>>
>>80105114
anyone got the kid trying to flirt with eleven during the interview?
>>
>>80110824
slut detected

shoo shoo roastie
>>
>>80110824
shoo shoo roastie slut
>>
>>80105114
it was alright
>>
>>80105408
Ah yes True Detective. Just rewatched season 1. Miss watching that kino then shitposting on here right after.
>>
File: Disappointment.webm (1MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.webm
1MB, 1280x640px
>>80113521
I got one better. You can actually see the disappointment in her eyes as her first kiss is wasted on a frog.
>>
>>80105408
Watching Rust was good, but it was nothing compared to the shitposting that went on watching season 2
>>
>>80114317
god that was the cutest shit ever. that little breath in and smile. my first kiss was complete shit compared to that, fuck.
>>
>>80114317
>the exact moment you knew Eleven was going to die
>>
>>80105114
It's pretty gud, can't wait for season 2

Where the fuck are all these child actors coming from though?
>>
>>80105114

started out decent. seemed to be less cool with each episode. ending was cliche cliffhanger stuff.
>>
>>80105114
>Modern american creature design
>humanoids with weird heads
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.