[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to watch this for the first time. Do we find out more about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: esb.jpg (10KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
esb.jpg
10KB, 200x300px
About to watch this for the first time.
Do we find out more about Luke's father and why Darth Vader betrayed and murdered him?
>>
>>80103202
yes.
>>
Realistically speaking, is it possible for someone to be old enough to browse this site and not know how this film ends?
>>
>>80103379
Yes, if you are a troll, everything can be possible
>>
>>80103202
SPOILER

Obi-Wan killed Luke's father
>>
>>80103379
would be interesting to talk to somebody like that
if hes willing to listen ofc
>>
>>80103202
I just watched I through VI, am I ready to see VII and VIII?
>>
>>80103820
VII sure but be prepared to be underwhelmed.
VIII isn't even out yet
>>
>>80103202
i always liked that old fan theory people had from the 70's that the Clone Wars was actually a result of Jedi being cloned. Obi-Wan was actually a batch designation of Obi-1.
>>
>>80103692
>>80103379

I met somebody who played FFVII and didn't know Aeris gets killed as late as 2015.

I think her death being a meme died out just like "I AM YOUR FATHER" has essentially died out.
>>
>>80103202

Taking the OP at face value (don't read my spoiler OP!), there is a more interesting spoiler that the original audience actually got to enjoy (and which the sharper ones, the ones with an IQ north of 105 or thereabouts, got to figure out ahead-of-time on their own): the funny little green guy turns out to be the great Yoda, jedi master. This is a less-talked about spoiler in the movie, which is also completely ruined by the simple fact that everybody knows what yoda looks like nowadays, what his name is, etc.
>>
>>80103202

luke's vaders father
>>
VADER

IS

LUKE'S

FATHER
>>
Spoiler: Luke's father was a good friend
>>
>>80105253
I just found this out a couple weeks ago accidentally. I'm 30. But I've also never had an interest in Final Fantasy before.
>>
>>80104997
But anon, that theory is literally retarded and actually ruins the OT when you think about it for more than a minute.
>>
>>80105730
I have a serious question.

Are we supposed not to know that Darth Sidius and Palpatine are one and the same in the prequels?

I mean, there's never a REVEAL moment, is it assumed audience knows because of OT?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.