[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goes to see Logan on opening night >Theater just renovated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: EmptyTheater.jpg (121KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
EmptyTheater.jpg
121KB, 1200x520px
>Goes to see Logan on opening night
>Theater just renovated and got a huge ass IMAX tier screen and chairs
>Goes early because I know tons will be there
>10 people show up

Where were you when the cinema died?
>>
Is Logan flopping? My IMAX was the same way opening night

Fuck the MCU
>>
>>80099740
I hope not, its my favorite movie this year and its the only movie I have seen in the past few years that got me teary eyed at a CAPESHIT MOVIE.

10/10
>>
>>80099740
>85 mil domestic
>237 mil global
Yeah, it's flopping...

I saw it on Friday at 10:30AM and the theater was packed. I got off work early, not sure what all these other people were doing there.
>>
>>80099708
>pay fifteen dollars to see it in a theater full of falcons, niggers and potential spree shooters
>wait a month and it's on Amazon to buy or stream once for like five dollars

Easy choice senpai
>>
>>80099708
I was sitting at home watching better films on my 64 inch.
>>
>western
>jackman's last wolverine
>stewarts last xavier
>wolverine replacement in script

there's no tension. every knows what's going to happen.

xavier dies, logan dies but the kids get away to hopeful new life

yawn i'll wait to torrent
>>
>>80100031
Likewise. I didn't even pay for the better films I'm watching in my cosy living room, with surround sound and an opulence of refreshments.

Do people still want to spend time in the company of complete strangers who talk through movies, which they clearly have a limited interest/understanding of?
>>
>>80099818

I saw it at 930 on saturday morning and when I selected my seats there was only like 10 open out of 100
>>
>>80099708
>>Goes early because I know tons will be there

What shithole city do you live in that doesn't have reserved, recliner seating?

>show up 1 minute before the previews roll
>theater is 90% packed
>my perfect recliner (right in the center of the theater) is empty because I reserved it 2 days earlier
>>
>>80100339
I dont mind going to the theater with friends if its a movie I'm hyped for. But I'm not paying €20 to go see capeshit surrounded by loud teens and faggots.
>>
>>80100198
>kids
How do you know there are more then 1 . No trailer showed that cuck
>>
>>80099708
Good. Capeshit needs to die
>>
>>80099740
Saw it saturday. Maybe 3/4 of the seats were full
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.