[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching this with my gf >"WOW WHY DON'T THEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 121251.jpg (467KB, 1110x724px) Image search: [Google]
121251.jpg
467KB, 1110x724px
>watching this with my gf
>"WOW WHY DON'T THEY JUST RUN AWAY THEY CAN DIE"
>>
>>80099380
your right hand can talk?
>>
>>80099380
>"WOW WHY DON'T THEY JUST RUN AWAY AND LEAVE HIM, ARE THEY LOVERS? I LOVE GAY PEOPLE :3"
i had to pause the movie strangle her with my belt for 20 minutes for her to shut up. jesus, what the FUCK is wrong with women????
>>
>>80099380
women don't understand war movies cause they don't even understand the concept of nations, if the world was ruled by women there would be no wars cause they would always capitulate and surrender
>>
File: 601.jpg (30KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
601.jpg
30KB, 938x477px
>>
>>80100290
I dunno, women really like taking down other women they perceive as holding a greater or equal status to them, so it would probably just amount to an endless bloodbath to be the top bitch.
>>
>it's a "/tv/ believes woman can't understand war movies but they do, even if the closest thing they ever did to fight in war was playing FPS games" episode
>>
>>80100290
What about Hillary Clinton though
>>
>watching war movie with me
>WOW WHY DON'T THEY JUST RAPE THE QT GERMAN GIRLS
>>
>watching saving private ryan
>"omg like why aren't they just shopping or putting on lipstick or doing something that girls like to do"

Girls, am I right?

Am I? I've literally never touched a woman
>>
>>80100477
neither have I but this is so true lmao
>>
>>80100444
she was too intelligent to be president
>>
>>80100477
She's right. In hindsight, WW2 was a massive mistake. Britain should have just sucked it up and allowed Germany to become top dog so they could focus on crushing the Commies.
>>
>>80100444
she's a crook that would've put the USA on the path of the NAU with the amero and no borders
So again, no nation.
All women tend to be commies, in a class the other day we had to come up with an ideal nation of 20000 people and they all agree of making it genderless, all public founded and without an army, also lots of green power
>>
>>80100477
that depends on how ugly the girl is.
>>
>>80099380
>dying for the JEW-S-A

Top cuck.
>>
>>80099474
Top kek
>>
>>80100290
They'd still fight but instead of it being a massive bloodbath for a few years it would be petty vindictive pothsots for millenia.
>>
>>80099380
>directed by a jew
Nope!
>>
File: 1488478411457.jpg (460KB, 2048x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1488478411457.jpg
460KB, 2048x1380px
>>80100621
historically speaking the Brits or the French are always the ones who start shit can't fucking stay out of war lmao, I don't know where the Germany meme came from
>>
>>80099380
Never watch a war movie with a female/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.