[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You've been sent to Tatooine, one week before the events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tattooine-970x545.jpg (46KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
tattooine-970x545.jpg
46KB, 970x545px
ITT: You've been sent to Tatooine, one week before the events of the Phantom Menace. You know that everything that's going to happen in the future, but you're just a normal guy, with no Force powers whatsoever, so you can't just march up to Palpatine's office and kill him. Qui-Gon Jinn, Padme, Obi-Wan and Jar Jar Binks will arrive on the planet in one week, what do you do to guarantee a happy ending for the galaxy?
>>
>>80091878
have sex with padme. and ...uh.. what was the question?
>>
>>80091878
Murder Anakin.
>>
>>80091878
kill anakin
>>
>>80091878
>take out as many loans as possible
>make accumulator bet on pod race
>move to another planet and live comfy on my winnings

All assuming I don't get killed for my credits.
>>
Bet on Anakin to win the Boonta Eve Classic, invest that sum somewhere, after 32 years of compound interest I should have enough to hire a COMPETENT assassin to destroy R2-D2 and C3-PO before they can be sold to the Larses
>>
>>80091927
>sex with early 20's natalie portman
Good taste.
>>
Kill Anakin. Steal the hyperdrive from Watto and give it to Qui-Gon when they land.
>>
>>80093229
Oh, and tell Qui-Gon that Palatine is a Sith Lord.

A Sith Lord?

Yes, the one we've been looking for.
>>
>>80091878
try to murder jar jar in front of qui gon
Either Jar Jar outs himself as the sith lord or he dies
>>
Invest a large sum into the Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center (ChanPal SuRecon Center), as they have a lucrative task coming in very soon.
>>
>>80091878
Kill sand people
>>
>>80091878
Tell Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan that I had a bunch of visions through the Force, tell him a few of them, like Qui-Gon getting killed by a Zabrak Sith lord called Darth Maul. Once a bunch of them come true, the Jedi will come looking for me to listen to everything else I have to say, and they'll hopefully take me seriously enough to stop Sheev and Dooku before they do anything.
>>
>>80091878
Kill Watto and set Anakin and his mother free
>>
File: 1392350859773.jpg (161KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1392350859773.jpg
161KB, 1024x682px
>>80091878
I would tell Mail where Anakin is when he gets here, so that Sheev would basically just be able to raise him as a sith. So now the Empire would win with no issues, and the galaxy will finally have peace
>>
Curb stomp Anakin the little shit
>>
>Wait for Qui-Gon to arrive
>Pull out my phone and show him Sheev's wikipedia page
>Bet life savings on Anakin winning race
>Get rich
>Move to Naboo and bang my Twi'lek wife
>>
>>80093933
>show him Sheev's wikipedia page
>he start asking about "Legends"

What do?
>>
>>80093933
>not wookiepedia
You had one job.
>>
>>80093966
Tell him that Legends is a troll page where the mods let people write whatever dumb fanfic they want.
>>
>>80093821
What would Sheev do if they tried arresting him this early? He'd be Supreme Chancellor, but even if he survives a Jedi attack he wouldn't be able to execute Order 66.
>>
>>80094057
He actually wouldn't be Chancelor at that point. Just a senator.
>>
Like everybody has been saying, bet everything I own on Anakin winning. Start a business, let "slip" my plans to invest in Alderaan and let all my rivals beat me to the punch by investing there first. Live a life of luxury.
>>
>>80091878
I tell Palpatine that he shouldn't save anakin after obi-wan defeats him. That way Vader never stops Palpatine from killing Luke. An empire where the strongest and smartest thrive (in other words a perfect merit-based society) is way better than a loose, crime-ridden republic of squabbling planets.
>>
>>80091878
I would tell the CIS about Kamino and the clone army, allowing them to pre-emptively destroy them years before the events of AotC, then out Sheev, forcing him to flee the republic.

The republic has to conscript their own citizens but still suffers a crushing defeat from the separatists.

The republic signs a peace treaty recognizing CIS independence along with free trade agreements.

The Sith control the CIS while the Jedi control the republic.

Balance achieved.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.